| Aum Shinrikyo|
|Cult with a lot of scientists involved.|
Aum Shinrikyo, now continued as Aleph, is a Japanese doomsday cult founded by Shoko Asahara in 1987. It carried out the deadly Tokyo subway sarin attack in 1995 and was found to have been responsible for the Matsumoto sarin attack the previous year.
- Revisiting Aum Shinrikyo: New Insights into the Most Extensive Non-State Biological Weapons Program to Date
- The Aftermath of Aum Shinrikyo: A New Paradigm for Terror?
- Chronology of Aum Shinrikyos CBW Activities
- Insights Into How Terrorists Develop Biological and Chemical Weapons
- Religion in the News - Spring 2001, Vol. 4, No. 1
- (5) Electro-Magnetic Pulse Weapons. http://archive.today/2021.04.05-150855/https://fas.org/irp/threat/cyber/docs/npgs/ch2.htm
- Yomiuri Shimbun, "Aum Linked with Microwave Weapons," http://archive.today/2021.04.05-151805/https://fas.org/irp/threat/cyber/docs/npgs/notes.htm
|This is a page stub. Please add to it.|