2018 missile strikes against Syria
On 14 April 2018, beginning at 04:00 Syrian time, the United States, France, and the United Kingdom carried out a series of military strikes involving aircraft and ship-based missiles against multiple government sites in Syria. They said it was in response to the Douma chemical attack against civilians on 7 April, which they attributed to the Syrian government.
|Document:The Stench of Imperialism: The Statement of Theresa May||Article||20 April 2018||Christopher Black||British Prime Minister Lies to the Nation on Friday 13 April 2018|
- Borger, Julian (14 April 2018). "Syria: US, UK and France launch air strikes in response to chemical attack". The Guardian. Archived from the original on 14 April 2018. Retrieved 14 April 2018.
- CNN, Kevin Liptak, Jeff Zeleny and Zachary Cohen,. "Trump: US launches strikes on Syria". CNN. Archived from the original on 14 April 2018. Retrieved 14 April 2018.
- "U.S. has taken decision to strike Syria: Fox News". Archived from the original on 14 April 2018. Retrieved 14 April 2018.
- Editorial, Reuters. "Trump says ordered precision strikes against Syria chemical weapons..." U.S. Archived from the original on 14 April 2018. Retrieved 14 April 2018.
- Gearan, Anne; Ryan, Missy (13 April 2018). "U.S. launches missile strikes in Syria". The Washington Post. Archived from the original on 14 April 2018.
|Display docType||Wikispooks Page +|
|Display image||File:Event.png +|
|Has fullPageName||2018 missile strikes against Syria +|
|Has fullPageNamee||2018_missile_strikes_against_Syria +|
|Has noRatings||0 +|
|Has objectClass||Event +|
|Has objectClass2||Event +|
|Has perpetrator||2018 missile strikes against Syria/Perpetrators +|
|Has revisionSize||3,257 +|
|Has revisionUser||Patrick Haseldine +|
|Has wikipediaPage||https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018 missile strikes against Syria +|
|Has wikipediaPage2||https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_missile_strikes_against_Syria +|
|Is not stub||true +|
|Source credit||Wikipedia +|