< COVID-19 | Premature deathJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 06:34, 17 September 2022 by UKpeacelibertyfreedom (talk | contribs) (→added video)
| COVID-19/Premature death/Athletes|
Young athletes dying:
- Roy Butler, a 23 year old Irish footballer who died on 17th August 2021
- Dylan Rich, a 17 year-old English footballer who died after having a suspected cardiac arrest during a match on Sunday 5th September 2021.
- Siobhan Cattigan, Scottish rugby union player, not related to the vaccine whatsoever.
- Marvin Morgan, English professional footballer died suddenly at the age of 38.
- East Texas high school basketball player died 9 February 2022
- Over Christmas 2021, three professional footballers suffered fatal heart attacks.
- Croatian Marin Cacic, 23 years old.
- Algerian Soufiane Lokar, 30 years old.
- Omani Makhlid Al Raqadi, 29 years old.
|ITV Coronation Street episode broadcast in September 2022|
- ↑ https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-58462925
- ↑ https://www.telegraph.co.uk/rugby-union/2021/12/01/anti-vaxxers-attempt-hijack-death-scottish-rugby-player-siobhan/
- ↑ https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12488366/marvin-morgan-former-striker-turned-entrepreneur-and-campaigner-dies-aged-38
- ↑ FOREVER #13: East Texas high school basketball player dies during game - CBS19
- ↑ https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/17132582/marin-cacic-dies-aged-23-heart-attack-croatia/amp/
- ↑ https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17145490/sofiane-lokar-dead-heart-attack-mouloudia-saida-algeria/
- ↑ https://www.sportworldnews.org/soccer/news/7991/omani-footballer-makhlid-alraqadi-dies-of-heart-attack/
- ↑ https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/soaps/coronation-street/coronation-street-james-bailey-heart-stopped-newsupdate/
|This is a page stub. Please add to it.|