Jump to navigation Jump to search
| Tim Anderson |
|Born||30 April 1953|
|Alma mater||Murdoch University, Macquarie University|
|Member of||American Herald Tribune|
Tim Anderson is an Australian academic and activist, and the author of several books on independent development and anti-imperialism. He was a senior lecturer at the University of Sydney until early 2019, when he was sacked after heavy political pressure.
- The liberation of class: P.R. Sarkar's theory of class and history, Proutist Universal Publications, 1984.
- Free Alister Dunn and Anderson: The Ananda Marga Conspiracy Case, Wild & Woolley, 1985.
- Inside outlaws: a prison diary, Redfern Legal Centre Publishing, c1989.
- Take two: the criminal justice system revisited, Bantam Books, 1992.
- with Gaby Carney, Defend yourself: facing a charge in court, Redfern Legal Centre Publishing, 1996.
- Land and livelihoods in Papua New Guinea, Australian Scholarly Publishing, 2015.
- The Dirty War on Syria: Washington, Regime Change and Resistance, Global Research, 2016
- Countering War Propaganda of the Dirty War on Syria. Damascus, New Dalmoun Press, 2017
- Axis of Resistance: towards an independent Middle East. Atlanta, Clarity Press, 2019
The dirty war on Syria is available on Wikispooks:
|This is a page stub. Please add to it.|