Talk:Acts of terrorism
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- At first I wanted to use the "terrorism" page for this. But the focus here is more in making immediately visible ties between events, concepts and groups. The "terrorism" page focuses more on the concept and its interpretations and it is long. If you prefer to keep it in one place (with subpages), I have no objections.
- Other topic: is there a way to update SMW files, so I can see changes at hoc? Disaster and other pages don't update.
- Also, 'concepts' do not have 'interests', so I ask myself if 'deep state' is more of a concept or a group... it is a milieu, and somehow it has its own interests, like other such milieux. Urban (talk) 17:29, 5 June 2020 (UTC)
- Sorry Disaster is updated now while typing. So waiting some time makes it happen? Urban (talk) 17:32, 5 June 2020 (UTC)
- Firstly, SMW, yeah that does take a while. About this page, I think it would be better to just have one page for "terrorism". I take your point that the page is long. Regular Wikispooks readers will know that they can click on the table of contents to go straight to that list, but for other readers the lengthy beginning may be off putting. So I suggest following the usual procedure:
- 1) Incorporate content you wanted to link in from here (e.g. "Terrorism/Preparation"), maybe also "Terrorism expert"
- 2) With all the content in one place, split the page by adding subpages and leaving only a short paragraph about that topic. -- Robin (talk) 19:20, 5 June 2020 (UTC)