| Richard Everett|
|Born||Richard Hugh Everett|
|Party||UK Independence Party|
In December 2016, the Clacton and Frinton Gazette published an article about Cllr Everett entitled "Tendring has enough housing supply to reject unwanted development, councillor tells planning inquiry".
Colne Ranger 12:23pm Sun 25 Dec 16:
- Everett, Ukip councillor for Rush Green Clacton yet lives in posh Frinton.
- Standing in a Frinton election as a Frinton Resident because he is embarrassed of his Ukip credentials. Career politician. When he loses he will switch to the Liberals.
- Tories will eat him alive.
Sadler's Wells Rosebury 10:03pm Sun 25 Dec 16:
- Yes, the Clacton Kipper fruitcakes must be spitting feathers at the latest from their odd ball.
- A UKIP counsellor standing at an election for another political party is probably against their rules, looks like he will be the next jumper - Jumper No. 11.
- "UKIP retain council seat despite resignation just one month after local elections"
- "Rush Green by-election on 16 July 2015"
- "Election of a Councillor for the Parish of Frinton and Walton (Frinton Ward)"
- "Tendring has enough housing supply to reject unwanted development, councillor tells planning inquiry"
- "Comments to the Clacton and Frinton Gazette"
|Display docType||Wikispooks Page +|
|Display image||File:Richard_Everett.jpg +|
|Has bilderbergCount||0 +|
|Has cercleCount||0 +|
|Has fullPageName||Richard Everett +|
|Has fullPageNamee||Richard_Everett +|
|Has image2||File:Richard_Everett.jpg +|
|Has noRatings||0 +|
|Has objectClass||Person +|
|Has objectClass2||Person +|
|Has revisionSize||2,511 +|
|Has revisionUser||Patrick Haseldine +|
|Is not stub||true +|