|Wikipedia page||Pamela Geller|
<youtube size="tiny" caption="Robert Spencer and Pamela Geller on Islam, Israel etc." align="right">9SLTx-jQvlE</youtube><youtube size="tiny" caption="Geller claims Hitler inspired by Islam" align="right">HzPTkFTx98E</youtube>Pamela Geller is a far-right Zionist blogger, a writer for Arutz Sheva, a former journalist for Mortimer Zuckerman's New York Daily News, and the former associate publisher of the New York Observer. During the 2008 presidential elections, she alleged that Barack Obama was the illegitimate child of the late American Muslim leader Malcolm X. She has also alleged that Obama is a secret Muslim.
On 27 February 2009, Geller co-sponsored a reception for Geert Wilders at the Omni Shoreham hotel in Washington DC during the Conservative Political Action Conference. The other sponsors were the David Horowitz Freedom Center, Jihad Watch and Dr Andrew Bostom.
On Vlaams Belang
On Barack Obama
- Pamela Geller: 'It is not enough to fetishize the dead Jews that were murdered in WWII...[we must] make sure that it doesn't happen again. Because a second holocaust is coming. Six million Jews are in the Jewish homeland of Israel. It is now up to you and me to stop -- well -- the anti-Semite in the White House, and his useful idiots in the Congress.'
- Robert Spencer: 'That's right'.
On Jeffrey Goldberg
Geller's affinity for Israel is so strong that even staunchly pro-Israel figures like Jeffrey Goldberg have failed to escape her wrath. She has denounced Goldberg as 'Jihad Jeff'; as a 'Jewicidal Jihadi', and as 'a liar and an asshat, jihad Jeffro'; Goldberg is 'the Jew tool that Obama used to sell his taqiya on Israel. She took her leave with the following message:
- Jihad Jeff Goldberg, from one Jew to another, go to hell. Cuz it's foe shizzle you are going to rot there.'
On New York Times
The New York Times has frequently been accused of one sided coverage on the Israel-Palestine conflict by critics. But for Geller, the paper is not just anti-Israel, indeed it is the 'mother-ship for Jewicidals both foreign and domestic.'
On Ehud Olmert
Geller wasn't pleased by Ehud Olmert's pronouncements favouring a two state solution. She has labelled him 'Olmurderer' for his offense.
Resources, Affiliations, contact, Notes
- EDL - calls it 'the standard bearers of freedom in the UK'.
- Stop Honorcide!
- CounterJihad Brussels Conference
- Freedom Defense Initiative - a frontgroup Geller runs with Robert Spencer to campaign against the so-called Ground Zero Mosque
- Stop the Islamization of America
- Ground Zero Mosque
- Leave Islam Safely
- The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration's War on America with Robert Spencer. The 400-page attack on Barack Obama features a foreword by John Bolton and has been endorsed by Geert Wilders, Brad Thor, David Horowitz, Caroline Glick, Mark Steyn, Andrew C. McCarthy.
- Little Green Footballs Pamela Geller: Poster Girl for Eurofascists World | Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 3:37:33 pm PDT, accessed 10 December 2009
- Eli Clifton, CPAC’s Third Rail, Lobelog.com, 19 February 2010
- Geller profile, Arutz Sheva, accessed 16 August 2010
- Alex Pareene, Bombshell: Obama Malcolm X Love Child?, Gawker, 30 October 2010
- Daniel Luban and Eli Clifton, POLITICS: US Allies Overlook Dutch Foe of Islam's Far Right Ties, Inter Press Service, 28 February 2009.
- Pamela Geller, Wilders is coming to America an evening with Geert Wilders, EuropeNews, 23 February 2009.
- Daniel Luban and Eli Clifton, POLITICS: Dutch Foe of Islam Ignores US Allies' Far Right Ties, Inter Press Service, 28 February 2009.
- Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer, Pamela Geller Robert Spencer, SIOA Stands With Israel Rally NYC, International Civil Liberties Alliance, 25 April 2010
- Pamela Geller, Jeffrey Goldberg: Jewicidal Jihadi bends over, submits demands Israel do same, Atlas Shurgs, 18 May 2008
- Pamela Geller, Riots in Dudley, Reports of Muslim Gangs Attacking People ....., Atlas Shurgs, 17 July 2010
|Display docType||WikiSpooks Page +|
|Display image||File:Person.png +|
|Has fullPageName||Pamela Geller +|
|Has fullPageNamee||Pamela_Geller +|
|Has objectClass||Person +|
|Has objectClass2||Person +|
|Has revisionSize||5,425 +|
|Has revisionUser||Robin +|
|Has wikipediaPage||https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Geller +|
|Has wikipediaPage2||https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Geller +|