Jewish Community Centre
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Jewish Community Centre|
|Headquarters||520 Eighth Avenue, New York City|
Board members as listed in 2008:
- Bernard Bulkin - Chief Scientist, British Petroleum (BP)
- Nick Bunzl - Board member & former President of JCC Manhattan; Executive Director of Israel Policy Forum
- Trevor Chinn CVO
- Lloyd Dorfman - Founder and Chairman of Travelex.
- Vivien Duffield DBE - Chairman of Clore Duffield Foundation.
- Andrew Franklin (Chair) - Publisher & Managing Director of Profile Books Ltd.
- Michael Goldstein - Partner BDO Stoy Hayward
- Jonathan Kestenbaum - Chief Executive of NESTA.
- Clive Lawton Founder & Part-time Executive Director of Limmud.
- Jennifer Moses - Chief Executive of think tank CentreForum
- Jeremy Sandelson - Managing Partner of Clifford Chance LLP.
- Michael Zur-Szpiro - Founding Partner of venturethree
- Nick Viner Chief Executive -Viner formerly served as a senior partner of The Boston Consulting Group. He is Chairman of Pop-Up young people’s charity and a member of Belsize Square Synagogue.
- Juliet Simmons Creative Director
- Jewish Community Centre About Us Accessed 21st August 2008
- Pendennis (2004) 'Ken hits the roof'. The Observer 5th December 2004
... more about "Jewish Community Centre"