|Wikipedia page||Brigitte Gabriel|
Brigitte Gabriel is president and founder of the right-wing American Congress for Truth. In her official biography she states the principal objective of her organization:
- An Urgent Warning to the West
After the tragedy of September 11th, 2001 Ms. Gabriel founded American Congress for Truth.org a non profit organization dedicated to educating millions of uninformed Americans about the threat of radical Islam to world peace and national security.
Gabriel's biography at the Hasbara Speakers Bureau states:
Brigitte Gabriel, a Lebanese Christian and Middle East correspondent, speaks of her experiences of losing her country of birth, Lebanon, to militant Muslim fundamentalists. In 2002, Ms. Gabriel founded American Congress for Truth (ACT) to provide information about the Middle East conflict and to give a platform to Americans, both Jews and Christians, who have lost their voice to political correctness. She speaks profoundly and passionately from the heart.
According to Dan Alba, writing for Dissident Voice, Gabriel spoke at the Forces Staff College in Norfolk, Virginia, where the following exchange took place:
- Brigitte Gabriel: You can not trust having a Muslim in office when he has to make a decision to either be loyal to the United States or be loyal to Islam.
- Audience Member: Ma'am, thank you. I’d like to point out that I'm an American soldier, practicing Muslim, served the U.S. Army for the past 19 years very proudly [a rebuttal to your previous point]. ... Two questions. Are you a member of Hasbara Fellowship? [And if you are] does that, uh—
- BG: What’s Hasbara Fellowship?
- AM: A fellowship in Israel. [An] organization—
- BG: No. No.
Yet Gabriel is prominently listed as one of the "Hasbara Fellowship Speakers Bureau" on the website IsraelActivism.com ("The official website of Hasbara Fellowships").
- American Congress for Truth – president and founder
- Hasbara Fellowship Speakers Bureau – featured speaker 
- Family Security Matters – contributing editor
- Intelligence Summit – member of the board of advisors
- International Free Press Society - member of the board of advisors
Resources and articles
- Brigitte Gabriel, Because They Hate: A Survivor of Islamic Terror Warns America, St. Martin's Press 2006 (ISBN 0312358377).
Dan Alba, Brigitte Gabriel on Terrorism? It Takes One to Know One, DissidentVoice, 16 July 2007.
- Brigitte Gabriel official biography (accessed 16 July 2007)
- Hasbara Speakers Bureau biography (accessed 16 July 2007)
- Dan Alba, Brigitte Gabriel on Terrorism? It Takes One to Know One, Dissident Voice, 16 July 2007, accessed March 2009.
- Hasbara Fellowship Speakers Bureau, IsraelActivism.com website, accessed March 2009.
|Display docType||WikiSpooks Page +|
|Display image||File:Person.png +|
|Has fullPageName||Brigitte Gabriel +|
|Has fullPageNamee||Brigitte_Gabriel +|
|Has objectClass||Person +|
|Has objectClass2||Person +|
|Has revisionSize||3,604 +|
|Has revisionUser||Robin +|
|Has wikipediaPage||https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigitte_Gabriel +|
|Has wikipediaPage2||https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigitte_Gabriel +|