|Wikipedia is twisted to make Busby look like a charlatan, taking quotes out of context and giving dispoportionate space to material which stands to his discredit. Only superficial attention is paid to his hard work, scholarship and his ides dangerous to the Nuclear Industry and the promoters of depleted uranium. Wikipedia's policy of reliance on the commercially-controlled media again twists its narrative in favour of those with deep pockets.|
Related Wikispooks Pages
Document:Deconstructing Nuclear Experts - A scathing dismissal of official efforts to play down the seriousness of the fallout from Fukushima - in particular the credibility of the 'experts' wheeled out by the commercially-controlled media.
File:Fallujah Birth Defects.pdf - Cancer, Infant Mortality and Birth Sex - Ratio in Fallujah, Iraq 2005 – 2009
Document:Chris Busby Wiki Introduction - An introduction to the Wikispooks main 'Chris Busby' article, notable for its critique of the corruption of the scientific process
Document:Dishonesty and the Science-Policy Interface - November 2011 presentation to the Royal Society on Scientific dishonesty
- Chris Busby Exposed - Originally a Busby attack site. Busby obtained control of the domain name through legal means because the site libelled him. It is now used as an inormation site.
- Green Audit - Busby's main internet presence.
- International Committée on Nuclear Justice - Formed on the 7th of December 2011 by the attendees of the international conference of environmental NGOs and scientists in Vilnius, holding 3 day seminars in the houses of Lithuanian Parliament and Vilnius Municipality.
- CERRIE - Operated from 2001-2004, CERRIE was an independent committee established by the UK Government in 2001 following concerns about the risks of internal radiation.
- Unwelcome Guests - Chris Busby on Unwelcome Guests internet radio