This is one of the most shameful and despicable cases in the annals of US promotion of the so-called 'Global War on Terror'. The Wikipedia page contains masses of detail as always in particularly sensitive matters concerning the GWOT. Most of it serves to obfuscate and minimise the importance of the core issue of the soulless absence of humanity of the entire US military judicial system.
Related Wikispooks Pages
Document:Aafia Siddiqui Day - - From Andy Worthington's 'Guantanamo Files'
Document:The Mystery of Dr Aafia Siddiqui - - An article by Declan Walsh. Originally published in The Guardian on 24 November 2009.
- Justice for Aafia Coalition web site -
- The Abduction, Secret Detention, Torture, and Repeated Raping of Aafia Siddiqui - Steve Lendman 15 December 2008
- Barbaric: 86-Year Sentence for Aafia Siddiqui - Andy Worthington 23 September 2010
- Aafia Siddiqui: Victimized by American Injustice - Steve Lendman 8 February 2010
- The Case of Dr Aafia and the Need for Change - Aletho News 14 February 2010
- Aafia Siddiqui Sentenced: A Grievous Miscarriage of Justice - Steve Lendman 23 September 2010
- Justice for Aafia Coalition Statement - In These New Times 24 September 2010
- Wikileaks: Numerous Reasons to Dismiss US Claims that “Ghost Prisoner” Aafia Siddiqui Was Not Held in Bagram - Andy Worthington 3 December 2010.