I would like to change Ziad Abdelnour Content with more reference links and reliable resources. If any admins would like to help me in improving this page. Rajesh Gajula (talk) 12:37, 28 June 2013 (IST)
- Your last edits of this page involved deleting most of its content. Given Mr Abdelnours affiliations to US Neocons plus his pronouncements on Syria and other matters, it is highly unlikely that page edits seeking to either justify, minimise or obfuscate these links/positions will be welcome on Wikispooks. Could you explain what you connections to Mr Abdelnour (if any) and your interest in him are please --Peter P (talk) 13:32, 28 June 2013 (IST)
- I am a PR professional for Ziad, the content on the wikispook is old which we want to update it with reliable resources. The reference links which you have provided are very old. I request you to improve this page with updated content and resources, can I provide the content in talk page which we want to updateRajesh Gajula (talk) 15:54, 28 June 2013 (IST)
- One of the express purposes of Wikispooks is to balance and counter the distortions of the so-called "Public Relations" industry, whose sole purpose is to promote and present its clients in the most favorable light possible. We are especially not interested in a PR professional adjusting any page(s) on behalf of his/her client(s). See Registered User Undertakings. The other Must-Read pages of the the Project will clarify matter further. --Peter P (talk) 09:40, 30 June 2013 (IST)
- We just want you to rewrite or edits the page as there are a lot of mistakes in there, not properly documented and outdated too such as:
To be specific:
- He is NOT Maronite Christian as stated in there. He is in fact Roman Catholic.
- He is NOT a neocon as stated in there... Besides, the link in there pointing to the term “neocon” is broken
- He is NOT listed on the Middle East Forum Website .... Not sure where you got this info from
- He is NOT co-Publisher of Middle East Intelligence Bulletin...which by the way a publication that closed 15 years ago.
- Blackhawk Partners, LLC Link is broken and should be adjusted
- Middle East Intelligence Bulletin Link is blank, non existent and should go out
- TechCapital Access, LLC Link is blank, non existent and should go out
- United States Committee for a Free Lebanon is broken and should be adjusted
- Their Who's Who Online Mr. Ziad K. Abdelnour, is way outdated and should be edited...
- Plenty of Links and websites that should be there and which aren’t
- Rajesh, being paid to edit on Wikispooks disqualifies you from editing pages related to the payment source - see earlier references. I note your points and will get around to making appropriate edits/updates myself when I get time. --Peter P (talk) 08:18, 2 July 2013 (IST)
- Peter, As we see no edits are happening to the existing content.We just requesting to have accurate content on the Page.Rajesh Gajula (talk) 07:30, 1 August 2013 (IST)
- The notice at the top of the page will have to do for now. Otherwise the page will be deleted.
- See above. The page banner IS clear. Two options: 1 - Wait until a WS admin finds time to edit the page proper. or 2, I will remove the page completely --Peter P (talk) 12:34, 2 September 2013 (IST)
SEC legal case
I have reinstated the section about the SEC legal case because it is accurate, factual and in full accord with the Wikispooks objective of publishing supressed information about powerful people. Could User:Vinod Akula please explain why, on his first Wikispooks edit, he felt it necessary to delete it? --Peter P (talk) 11:12, 20 September 2016 (IST)
|Display docType||WikiSpooks Page +|
|Display image||File:Talk.png +|
|Display lifespan||Born 3 December 1960 +|
|Has bilderbergCount||0 +|
|Has cercleCount||0 +|
|Has fullPageName||Talk:Ziad Abdelnour +|
|Has fullPageNamee||Talk:Ziad_Abdelnour +|
|Has noRatings||0 +|
|Has revisionSize||5,009 +|
|Has revisionUser||MaintenanceBot +|
|Is not stub||true +|