|Headquarters||Farnborough, Hampshire, United Kingdom|
• weapons manufacturer
- QinetiQ, part of what was the formerly state-owned Defence Evaluation and Research Agency, was floated earlier this year, making tens of millions of pounds for chairman Sir John Chisholm and chief executive Graham Love.
The UK government had already sold 31% of the company to US Carlyle Group for £42m, who later sold on part of their stake for £160m.
Qinetiq runs the British Government's secret military laboratories and was set up by the MOD to work with the Carlyle Group to run DERA, the British Government's "Defence Evaluation and Research Agency".
- John Chisholm - chairman
- Graham Love - chief executive until November 2009
- George Tenet - non-executive director, former Director of the CIA
- Dame Pauline Neville-Jones is a former Chair Qinetiq plc,
- Hans Kundnani, Former CIA chief joins Qinetiq, The Guardian, October 24, 2006