Jump to navigation Jump to search
| Kenneth Feinberg |
|Born||Kenneth Roy Feinberg|
Kenneth Feinberg has been referred to as the US' "compensation czar".
- The 2007 Virginia Tech shooting
- The 2008 Global Financial Crisis
- The 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill
- The 2012 Penn State child sex abuse event
- The 2012 Aurora shooting
- The 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting
- The 2013 Boston Marathon bombings
In 2009 he was appointed by the U.S. Treasury Department as 'Special Master for Executive Compensation'.