Jonathan Dahoah Halevi
| Jonathan Dahoah Halevi|
From the American Center for Democracy biography
Col. Jonathan Dahoah Halevi, IDF (Ret.) is a Fellow at the American Center for Democracy, is the director of research in the Orient Research Group Ltd. and a Board member of the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs headed by Dr. Dore Gold. Mr. Halevi consults on Middle East and Arab affairs to the Wall Street Journal and is a special consultant to the Linde vs. Arab Bank lawsuit.
Mr. Halevi has written many articles for both Hebrew and English publications including "Al-Qaeda's Intellectual Legacy: New Radical Islamic Thinking Justifying the Genocide of Infidels".
- 1998-2002 he was Head of the Palestinian Research Branch in the IDF Intelligence Unit.
- 2002 - 2003 Head of the Information Branch in the IDF Spokesperson Unit.
- 2003 - 2004 Senior Advisor for policy planning in the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Aman (Israeli Military Intelligence) 1998-2002
- IDF Spokesperson's Unit 2003-04
- Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs
- American Center for Democracy
Facts about "Jonathan Dahoah Halevi"
|Display docType||Wikispooks Page +|
|Display image||File:Person.png +|
|Has bilderbergCount||0 +|
|Has cercleCount||0 +|
|Has fullPageName||Jonathan Dahoah Halevi +|
|Has fullPageNamee||Jonathan_Dahoah_Halevi +|
|Has noRatings||0 +|
|Has objectClass||Person +|
|Has objectClass2||Person +|
|Has revisionSize||1,356 +|
|Has revisionUser||Robin +|
|Is not stub||true +|