JPMorgan Chase/Premature Deaths
|Description||Many JPMorgan Chase employees have died in suspicious circumstances, quite possibly in connection with investigations into malfeasance.|
Fortune Magazine asked in 2014 "Is there a suicide contagion on Wall Street?" The commercially-controlled media generally tries to play down the idea of murder, prefering to note what a stressful job it is work with money. About the murder suicides, one source noted that "Money tends to create the most problems in marriages, so the lack of money when you've had it before - that seems to hurt the most."
JPMorgan employees who have suffered a premature death include:
- 2014-03-12 Kenneth Bellando (28), former analyst
- 2014-02-28 Dennis Li (Junjie) (33), “investment banker”/“Forex trader”/??? 
- 2014-02-03 Ryan Henry Crane (37), an executive director"
- 2014-01-28 Gabriel Magee (39), a vice president with the JPMorgan’s corporate and investment bank technology arm
The way the news of this tragic and sudden death was stage-managed by highly skilled but invisible hands, turning a demonstrably suspicious incident into a cut-and-dried suicide leap from the rooftop (devoid of eyewitnesses or motivation) had all the hallmarks of a sophisticated covert operation or coverup.
- 2015-02-09 Michael Tabacchi (27) "global custody product manager" and wife Iran Pars Tabacchi (41)
- 2014-07-06 Julian Knott (45) and his wife, Alita Knott (47)
- 2014-12-15 Jason Alan Salais (34), Heart attack
- 2014-05-07 Thomas James Schenkman (42), Managing Director of Global Infrastructure Engineering, atherosclerotic coronary artery disease.
- 2014-03-22 Joseph Giampapa (56) the top commercial bankruptcy lawyer, killed while cycling. Originally reported as a hit and run, but later the driver reportedly turned himself in.
- 2013-10-31 Ezdehar Husainat (35) Killed in freak SUV accident
Premature deaths in the financial sector have been increasing since 2008. Some prominent examples include:
- 2015-01-04 Thomas S. Gilbert Sr. (70), founder of Wainscott Capital Partners, shot dead by Thomas S. Gilbert Jr.
- 2014-11-20 Shawn D. Miller (42), Citigroup Inc. executive who helped create an international standard for responsible lending, found dead in his bathtub with a slashed throat, after having taken drugs.
- 2014-02-19 James Stuart Jr (70), Bank of Commerce CEO
- 2014-01-31 Mike Dueker (50), the chief economist at Russell Investments and former Federal Reserve bank economist — was found dead at the side of a road that leads to the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in Washington state, according to the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department.
- 2014-01-26 William Broeksmit (58), a senior risk manager at Deutsche Bank, was found hanging in a house in South Kensington, according to London police.