Centre for Social Justice
|Centre for Social Justice|
The Centre for Social Justice says it is
- an independent think tank established by Rt Hon Iain Duncan Smith MP in 2004, to seek effective solutions to the poverty that blight parts of Britain.
Board of Directors
Camila Batmangelidjh | Baroness Deech | Johan Eliasch | Brian Griffiths | William Hague | Robert Halfon | Syed Kamall | Oliver Letwin | Murdoch Maclennan | George Magan | Tim Montgomerie | Malcolm Offord | Patrick Regan | Stephan Shakespeare | Lawrence Sherman | David Willetts
Gavin Poole | Chris Bullivant | Charlotte Pickles | Robin Millar | Juliette Ash | Cara Walker | Jeffrey Bailey | Samantha Callan | Christian Guy | Adele Eastman | Zoe Briance | Ali Crossley | Deven Ghelani |Chris Perfect | Nicola Vimalanathan | Kirsty Turnbull | Lucy Maule | Joseph Colman | James Mumford | Melanie Mackay
Board of Directors as at 19 November 2009:
- Rt Hon Iain Duncan Smith MP (Chairman) | Mark Florman | Louise Hobbs | Dr Stephen Brien | Ryan Robson | Sam Clarke (Company Secretary) | Cara Walker
Advisory Board members as at 19 November 2009:
- Malcolm Offord - member of the Advisory Board | Camila Batmangelidjh CEO, Kid’s Company | Baroness Deech Former Principal of St Anne's College Oxford; former Senior Proctor of the University of Oxford; former chair of the UK Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority; former Governor of the BBC; and current Visiting Professor at Gresham College, London; sits as a Crossbencher in the House of Lords | Johan Eliasch Chairman and Chief Exec, Head N.V ; Chairman, Cool Earth; Prime Minister's Special representative on deforestation and clean energy | Lord Brian Griffiths Chairman of Board, Herman Miller Inc; International Advisor, Goldman Sachs International Limited | Rt Hon William Hague MP Shadow Foreign Secretary and former leader of the Conservative Party | Robert H Halfon PPC and Political Director, Conservative Friends of Israel | Syed Kamall MEP Co-founder of Global Business Research institute, MEP for London | Rt Hon Oliver Letwin MP Chairman of Conservative Research Development | Murdoch Maclennan Chief Executive, Telegraph Media Group | George Magan Chairman of Carlton Capital Partners | Tim Montgomerie Editor, ConservativeHome | Malcolm Offord Partner, Charterhouse | Patrick Regan CEO of youth charity XLP | Stephan Shakespeare Chief Innovations Officer, YouGov | Professor Lawrence Sherman Wolfson Professor of Criminology, Cambridge University | Her Grace the Duchess of Westminster | David Willetts MP Shadow Secretary of State for Innovation, Universities and Skills
- About, CSJ website, accessed 19 Nov 2009
- Tim Montgomerie, The growth of Britain's conservative movement, ConservativeHome, 14 March 2009.
- Board of Directors, CSJ website, accessed 19 Nov 2009
- Social Justice Scotland Directors, Social Justice Scotland website, accessed 19 Nov 2009
- Centre for Social Justice Advisory Board, accessed 13 February 2010