| Catherine Fall |
|Alma mater||Cobham Hall, King's School (Canterbury), and St Hilda's College(Oxford)|
|Member of||Notting Hill Set|
Deputy Chief of Staff for David Cameron, later a Baroness
According to The Telegraph:
- Met Mr Cameron at Oxford and worked with Mr Osborne in the research department. An identical twin, she is beautiful and enigmatic, preferring to keep out of the limelight. The daughter of a former ambassador, she concentrates on making sure Mr Cameron is always well briefed and on time and ensures he keeps in touch with MPs, donors and dignitaries. She developed her skills working in Michael Howard's office and as director of The Atlantic Partnership think tank. She is one of the few aides who has a family. Her husband Ralph Ward-Jackson runs the Art London fair and she lives with their two young children, Olivia and Guy, in Battersea.
In November 2016, Fall sought the advice of the Advisory Committee on Business Appointments (ACOBA) before taking up her post at Brunswick. ACOBA noted that Fall 'assured' the committee that her role would not involve lobbying, and she would not have any dealing with government.
It also noted that Fall had no official contact with Brunswick while in government.
Fall provide's strategic advice to the company chairman Sir Alan Parker, assisting him with 'recruitment to the company'.  Parker is a close friend to David Cameron: the Camerons attended the wedding of the PR boss, and they have been on holidays together.
Since January 2017, she is one of five of Cameron's former special advisers now working in the lobbying industry. 
- Department of Information Services, Parliamentary Information List, accessed 07.09.10
- Special advisers in post, 30 November 2014 GOV.UK, accessed 28 April 2015
- David Singleton, Brunswick bags ex-Cameron gatekeeper, PublicAffairs, 24 Janaury 2017, accessed 25 January 2017.
- Staff writers, "Meet Dave's very own Fall girl: Kate Fall appointed as Cameron's 'gatekeeper'", Daily Mail, 16.05.10, accessed 08.09.10
- Alice Thomson, "The Camp David team", 07.12.05
- Summary of business appointment applications - Baroness Kate Fall, GOV.uk, accessed 27 January 2017.
- David Singleton, Five of David Cameron’s top aides now work in corporate lobbying, TotalPolitics, 24 January 2017, accessed 27 January 2017.