Jump to navigation Jump to search
Straw.pdf (file size: 86 KB, MIME type: application/pdf)
Photo-copy of 25 March 2002 memo from Jack Straw (UK Foreign Secretary) to Tony Blair in preparation for Blair’s visit to Bush’s Crawford ranch, covering Iraq-al Qaida linkage, legality of invasion, weapons inspectors and post-war considerations.
Related Files and Documents
- File:Iraq-dossier-emails.pdf - A compilation of emails between intelligence and government officials concerning preparation of the September 2002 dossier on Iraq WMD capabilities
- File:Laurie-Evidence.pdf - Major General Michael Laurie, evidence to the Chilcot Inquiry 3 June 2010
- File:Laurie-statement-FINAL.pdf - Letter from Major General Michael Laurie CBE - 27 January 2010
- Wilmshurst Resignation Letter - Elizabeth Wilmshurst Letter of resignation from her position as Deputy Legal advisor at the FCO dated 18 March 2003
- File:Butler-Review-Intel-WMD-898.pdf - Report of the Inquiry into Intelligence leading up to the Iraq War under Lord Butler.
- File:Hutton inquiry.pdf - Report of the Hutton Inquiry into the events surrounding the death of Dr David Kelly
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||10:54, 11 September 2011||(86 KB)||Peter (talk | contribs)||Reverted to version as of 16:26, 30 March 2011|
|10:53, 11 September 2011||(326 KB)||Peter (talk | contribs)|
|16:26, 30 March 2011||(86 KB)||Peter (talk | contribs)|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
The following 9 pages uses this file: