World Economic Forum
| World Economic Forum |
(Deep state faction?)
|Motto||Committed to improving the state of the world|
|Interest of||Andrew Bragg, Clare O'Neil, Carlos Alvarado Quesada, Phil Scanlan, Vera Daves de Sousa, Lea Wermelin|
|Sponsored by||Omidyar Network|
|Subpage||•World Economic Forum/Executive Chairman|
•World Economic Forum/Executive Committee
•World Economic Forum/Managing Board
•World Economic Forum/President
•World Economic Forum/Strategic Partners
The World Economic Forum is one of the key think-tanks and meeting places for the management of global capitalism, possibly coherent enough to qualify as a deep state faction. Under the leadership of professor Klaus Schwab, it has played an increasingly important role in coordinating the big corporations' rule of the world over the last three decades. Many of its members are active in using COVID-19 to carry out a "Great Reset" to dispossess most people and institute a techno-feudalism.
- 1 Yearly Forum
- 2 History
- 3 External links
- 4 Events carried out
- 5 Quotes by World Economic Forum
- 6 Related Quotations
- 7 Event
- 8 Sponsor
- 9 Related Documents
- 10 References
Each year, a forum is held Davos, one of the biggest ski resorts in Switzerland. Therefore the whole WEF is often simply referred to as "Davos". 3,000 business leaders (the core attendees), international political leaders, central bankers, think-tankers, economists, celebrities and journalists gather for up to five days to discuss global issues, across 500 sessions, providing a platform for dialogue and serving as a catalyst for action.
Individuals pay up to $US50,000 for membership of this elite group, and up to half-a-million for premium corporate memberships.
Several invitees have been members of the Bilderberg group, especially members of the Bilderberg Steering Committee, and the participants to a large extent overlap with other establishment groups and networks. For many years, the importance of the WEF to a large extent went under the radar, especially by alternative media. Well over 100 Bilderbergers are busy managing COVID-19, many of them also WEF members.
In the summer of 1971, Klaus Schwab invited 444 executives from Western European firms to the first European Management Symposium held in the Davos Congress Centre under the patronage of the European Commission and European industrial associations, where Schwab sought to introduce European firms to American management practices.
Over the years it has grown to a large unwieldy event, with up to 20,000 people being involved. In addition to the public, well broadcast forum discussions, there are many private meetings of a much more select character.
- Full article: WEF/Young Global Leaders
- Full article: WEF/Young Global Leaders
Over the years, themes such as climate change and sustainability became central themes of discussions. However, the subjects were discussed from the elitist perspective of the richest people in the world, hinting at dystopian top-down plans for "change in consumption patterns", population reduction, etc.
- This environmentalism might function as an idea capable of creating ideological cohesion for the top few thousand richest people in the world.
- Some observers suspect the Greta Thunberg media offensive was orchestrated by the WEF. At the very least Thunberg received red carpet treatment at the WEF summit, unusual for most other struggling activists.
The Great Reset
- Full article: the Great Reset
- Full article: the Great Reset
- 2014: WEF publishes meeting agenda entitled: “The Reshaping of the World: Consequences for Society, Politics and Business.” 
- 2015: WEF publishes article in collaboration with VOX EU called: “We need to press restart on the global economy.” 
- 2016: WEF holds panel called: “How to reboot the global economy.” 
- 2017: WEF publishes article saying: “Our world needs a reset in how we operate – and cooperate – to tackle our greatest long-term challenges, starting today.” 
- 2018: Johns Hopkins holds the Clade X pandemic planning exercise, remarked upon be the WEF in July 2018 
- 2019: Johns Hopkins holds the pandemic planning exercise Event 201, this time in cooperation with the WEF and the B&M Gates Foundation 
- 2020: Klaus Schwab publishes his book: “COVID-19: The Great Reset” 
- Full article: Event 201
- Full article: Event 201
The Fourth Industrial Revolution
Another buzzword frequently pushed by the WEF, is The Fourth Industrial Revolution. The phrase itself, Fourth Industrial Revolution, was first introduced by Klaus Schwab, in a 2015 article published by Foreign Affairs.
On October 10, 2016, the WEF announced the opening of its new Center for the Fourth Industrial Revolution in San Francisco. According to the WEF, the center will "serve as a platform for interaction, insight and impact on the scientific and technological changes that are changing the way we live, work and relate to one another"
Abolition of property
In a short fiction story by Ida Auken (Member of the Parliament of Denmark) on the WEforum website from late 2016 she envisions a future in which no one has any private property anymore, since the concept of ownership became obsolete in a city where everything can be ordered as a service. She points out that this is not her "utopia or dream of the future", however, this article is very much in line with a talk she held in 2015, in which she more or less promoted the concept:
“And if you lease, why shouldn’t you lease your refrigerator, or your washing machine, or our dishwasher. Why do you want to own it? I mean it’s not like the plastic and the metal is like, “You! I own it.” A broken dishwasher. I mean wow. No, why don’t you want to go into a business model where the company owns it? You know what happens when the company owns it? Actually, they can bring down the prices because they don’t have to buy new metal and new plastic.”
Ida Auken 
Her intentions and concerns for the environment may be genuine, but like privatisation before, it could be used to rob people of their remaining rights and create over time, in a period of multiple decades into the next century, the population for a new feudal system. Not officially connected, but the United Nations plan Agenda21 focuses to some extent on migration into cities, which is a 'naturally' occurring phenomenon anyway. By improving housing in urban areas, and/or gradually stopping municipal services outside specified development regions (cities and their suburbs) it can animate the inflow into these areas.
Fratelli tutti (All Brothers)
119. In the first Christian centuries, a number of thinkers developed a universal vision in their reflections on the common destination of created goods. This led them to realize that if one person lacks what is necessary to live with dignity, it is because another person is detaining it. Saint John Chrysostom summarizes it in this way: “Not to share our wealth with the poor is to rob them and take away their livelihood. The riches we possess are not our own, but theirs as well”. In the words of Saint Gregory the Great, “When we provide the needy with their basic needs, we are giving them what belongs to them, not to us”.
120. Once more, I would like to echo a statement of Saint John Paul II whose forcefulness has perhaps been insufficiently recognized: “God gave the earth to the whole human race for the sustenance of all its members, without excluding or favouring anyone”. For my part, I would observe that “the Christian tradition has never recognized the right to private property as absolute or inviolable, and has stressed the social purpose of all forms of private property”. The principle of the common use of created goods is the “first principle of the whole ethical and social order”; it is a natural and inherent right that takes priority over others. All other rights having to do with the goods necessary for the integral fulfilment of persons, including that of private property or any other type of property, should – in the words of Saint Paul VI – “in no way hinder [this right], but should actively facilitate its implementation”. The right to private property can only be considered a secondary natural right, derived from the principle of the universal destination of created goods. This has concrete consequences that ought to be reflected in the workings of society. Yet it often happens that secondary rights displace primary and overriding rights, in practice making them irrelevant.
- Deleted article on WEF website: Mind control using sound waves? We ask a scientist how it works
- WEF flickr.com account
Events carried out
|Event 201||New York|
|A Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security/World Economic Forum/Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation sponsored large scale simulation of a global coronavirus pandemic predicting an apocalyptic outcome. Held October 2019.|
|The Great Reset||"A historical moment to shape the system for the post-corona era" by handing over official control to large corporations rather than governments.|
Quotes by World Economic Forum
|COVID-19/Perpetrators/WEF||“Some argue COVID-19 vaccine mandates are human rights violations. Not really, say experts on actual human rights violations. In fact, some point to the more fundamental right of everyone to be protected from COVID-19...”||January 2022||World Economic Forum|
|WEF/Young Global Leaders/Advisory Group||“The Advisory Group is comprised of around 20-30 YGLs, who are selected at the discretion of the Head of the Forum of Young Global Leaders to reflect the diversity of YGLs (e.g. region, sector, gender), with complementary expertise and commitment to the ethos of the community. The Advisory Group and its members act as strategic advisors, a sounding board, ambassadors and custodians between the YGL Team and the YGL community.”||2015||WEF/Young Global Leaders|
|2021||“Wall Street and Central banks are trying to take ownership of nature and the global commons why we are being pushed into a virtual world, the "metaverse." These aren't isolated events, put the pieces together. "You'll own nothing and be happy" is the beginning, not the end.”||Whitney Webb||December 2021|
|Will Hutton||“Along with the Trilateral Commission and the Bilderberg Conference, this (the World Economic Forum) is one of the key meetings of the year. No policy is made here; it is all talk, some of it banal and platitudinous. But the consensus established is the backdrop against which policy is made worldwide”||Will Hutton|
|John Kerry||“And yes, it [the Great Reset] will happen...and I think it will happen with greater speed and with greater intensity than a lot of people might imagine”||John Kerry||17 November 2020|
|Mass surveillance||“Always keen to get the latest smartphone? Soon it won’t matter, said Mike Bechtel, Chief Futurist at Deloitte. “Over the next 10 years its going to be about moving beyond the device,” he said. “We can’t realistically have 15 smart speakers everywhere we go....We are going to be moving to ambient experiences, which is shorthand for a sort of digital Downton Abbey where we don’t ask Echo or Google ‘What’s the weather?’, we just say ‘What’s the weather?’ and the right agent jumps up at the right time to give the right answer.”||Mike Bechtel||16 April 2021|
|Vladimir Putin||“Digital giants have been playing an increasingly significant role in wider society, in certain areas they are competing with states … Here is the question, how well does this monopolism correlate with the public interest? Where is the distinction between successful global businesses, sought-after services and big data consolidation on the one hand, and the efforts to rule society[…] by substituting legitimate democratic institutions, by restricting the natural right for people to decide how to live and what view to express freely on the other hand?”||Vladimir Putin||2021|
|WEF/Annual Meeting/2020||This mega-summit of the world's ruling class and their political and media appendages happens every year, but 2020 was special, as the continuous corporate media coverage of COVID-19 started more or less from one day to the next on 20/21. January, coinciding with the start of the meeting.|
|Omidyar Network||"A philanthropic investment firm"|
|Document:The new alliance between anti-vaxxers and the far right is a deadly threat||Article||1 August 2021||Paul Mason||"Though they claim to be “peaceful”......by setting themselves up as the victims of genocide, the anti-vaxxers give themselves permission to threaten violence.....Those behind the “crime” are said to include governments and the World Economic Forum (WEF)" because the real fascists are the ones that oppose oppressive government mandates and forced injections.|
|Document:The tyranny of woke capitalism||Article||25 June 2021||Frank Furedi||What is "woke capitalism"? It is a form of corporate virtue signalling.|
|Document:Vladimir Putin 2009 Davos Speech||speech||28 January 2009||Vladimir Putin|
- info listed below the picture
- https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/11/shopping-i-can-t-really-remember-what-that-is/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- A Future Without Waste Ida Auken saved at Archive.is
- http://opentranscripts.org/transcript/future-without-waste/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf - 7.19. Therefore all countries should, as appropriate, conduct reviews of urbanization processes and policies in order to assess the environmental impacts of growth and apply urban planning and management approaches specifically suited to the needs, resource capabilities and characteristics of their growing intermediate-sized cities. As appropriate, they should also concentrate on activities aimed at facilitating the transition from rural to urban lifestyles and settlement patterns and at promoting the development of small-scale economic activities,
- https://www.env.go.jp/en/earth/iec/agenda/agenda07.html saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is - (4) Japan will promote the provision of housing and residential land, furthering housing development in metropolitan cities, ensuring availability of high-quality housing for rent, and promoting improvements in urban infrastructures.
- http://www.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/encyclicals/documents/papa-francesco_20201003_enciclica-fratelli-tutti.html saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- Commentary on Youtube by Walter Veith on Fratelli tutti