Individuals can have Telegram accounts, not just media outlets User:UKpeacelibertyfreedom 21:51 29 August 2021
- Telegram is integrated and works from the template "person" (links via SMW), but the icon does not show on "person" pages. (?) -- Sunvalley (talk) 01:12, 16 December 2021 (UTC)
Any interest in a Telegram group for Wikispooks-editors only? I was thinking mostly as a place to collect pages with Discussions (like this one); and also a place for new editors to get assistance. Terje (talk) 12:20, 6 September 2022 (UTC)
- I will need one Telegram handle from an editor before I am able to start it. Any volunteers?
I'm already in a discussion page on Wikispooks telegram, dunno is that is the one you guys mean. But I volunteer. iirc you also got a mail from someone regarding this. Jun (talk) 14:33, 7 September 2022 (UTC)--
- That discussion group that you can reach right now openly is just a Telegram feature that can - or can not be activated. The chat that Terje intends to set up is like a closed group. -- Sunvalley (talk) 19:05, 7 September 2022 (UTC)
Ahhh. Apparently Im also in the wrong closed group then. Still the application stands, from all of us I think. ~~ Jun
- To be clearer: In order to start the closed group I pro forma need to invite 1 person, so I need the Telegram-handle of 1 editor. After that I will announce it on the Wikispooks mailing list so that everyone interested can join.
- If other editors wish to promote their Wikispooks-articles on Telegram, I will do so. I prefer the articles to be "finished products" and not stubs, but whatever you want. I suggest you put them in the Telegram comments, and I will forward them in the main channel (but give me some time). I can also do it for interesting links to outside articles,videos etc.
Could you upload this https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/10kdsju/the_2023_wef_annual_meeting_had_some_hidden/? Jun (talk) 01:53, 25 January 2023 (UTC)
- Done! Keep the suggestions coming, all of you, either here or in Telegram -let me know it is from you. I prefer not promoting stubs, and also not straight Wikipedia imports.
- Some of our new editors are investigating this topic intensively. I've had some discussions, and some aren't happy we're promoting this but it's popular now with the balloon incident theories, so, please promote this one; https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Chemtrails Jun (talk) 04:11, 7 February 2023 (UTC).