< Talk:Main PageJump to navigation Jump to search
- Fiddling with styles in Template:Main-panel2 to eliminate the white border around the image cell.
- I think the "... further results" link is a bit of a let down - a lot more queries would be better.
Recent changes panel
What is a good SMW query for "Any and all pages?" I wonder? The current one only reports those pages which have Property:Has objectClass, which misses quite a lot. Robin (talk) 07:51, 27 July 2014 (IST)
- I think that property (any property) only applies to namespaces that have been included in the SMW setup params. I'll have a look as and when. I reckon its fine for now though --Peter P (talk) 09:02, 27 July 2014 (IST)
More crowded panels
- Yes. I like that. Happy to change to straight away. Maybe remove 'recent changes' from RH panel too - make room for a pic on similar lines to the video - I have masses of suitable ones lining up. --Peter P (talk) 17:37, 10 August 2014 (IST)
- I've taken the liberty of going live with it. Also, I propose to include a pic panel (similar to current video panel) plus associated archive page(s); remove the RH 'Recent changes panel; and increase the length of the Twitter panel. FI - I usually post 5-10 tweets per day. They are also constitute a useful reference archive (for me anyway) when working on articles. Since re-engaging with Twitter about 4 weeks ago there has also been a marked increase in site traffic - up about 60-90% on average. Israel did it is still far and away the most visited page though. --Peter P (talk) 20:01, 10 August 2014 (IST)