His "cognitive decline" is the thing that jumps in everybody's face when listening to him talk, 5 minutes are all that is needed. This most obvious thing can not be mentioned in polite society, so is totally ignored - but you have to bend your mind to ignore it, it was already very obvious on his campaign. I will rework the lede now and move stuff elsewhere to give this fact much more focus. -- Sunvalley (talk) 19:57, 29 August 2022 (UTC)
From current |description= -> "Although not on the list, is accused of being a client of Epstein through or with Deborah Palfrey." that must be Jessica Collins, please let us remove that mention. -- Sunvalley (talk) 23:01, 29 August 2022 (UTC)
Passive always tends to be a bad sign
Yes, go ahead and remove it. I think most occurrences of the passive should either be turned into actives, with an identified subject and a reference, or removed. Constructions like "many people believe", "some people say" etc. generally should be referenced or removed. -- Robin (talk) 12:20, 31 August 2022 (UTC)
A better lede
I am removing the following: "As overall corruption in the American political system has caused him as to be labelled as “best option“ making his presidency happen," (as I did the initial wording probably ok to do so) - I am not sure here, there's Republican and there's Democrat, and next to nothing in between. To the Democrat side anything was better than Trump, so you could say that this was the message transmitted to them in essence, but to the Republ. this does not apply. There was massive ballot fraud and very forceful, concentrated suppression of evidence of everything that was going on. However, it does not need to be mentioned in the lede, probably better to invest time in the 2020 election. -- Sunvalley (talk) 22:00, 23 September 2022 (UTC)
- From the current lede:
His apparent “cognitive decline” during the US 2020 Election was overwhelmingly ignored by the corporate media causing a majority of Americans, according to a Politico and CNN poll, to say Biden was not mentally fit for a second term.
- I propose slight re wording:
His apparent “cognitive decline” during the US 2020 Election was overwhelmingly ignored by the corporate media, but when it became more apparent, it caused a majority of Americans, according to a Politico and CNN poll, to say Biden was not mentally fit for a second term.
- following sentence from the current lede:
The focus on his cognitive decline by the CCM has caused his improper behavior towards children, the Biden family corrupt family connections, a rape accusation from 1993, and a diary detailing potential sexual abuse of his daughter, to go somewhat under the radar during his presidency.
- I propose slight re wording:
The focus that the CCM had, has caused his improper behavior towards children, the corruption of the Biden family, a rape accusation from 1993, and a diary detailing potential sexual abuse of his daughter to go somewhat under the radar during his presidency.
Videos can always be uploaded from other sources to our YT page from censored sources that you saw on non-mainstream video sites. Using the software of your video card is easy. If not please be willing to send me a message. That helps our viewership. Not using stills with a ref. Everyone has the password and login data to our YT here. I'm taking all the flak using a back-up personal email and personal telephone number. So, please be willing to try it. Still pictures have been in since the 1800s, our viewership is used to videos or GIFs for that matter. Jun (talk) 13:28, 24 September 2022 (UTC)
- I have done it like this in a different place (Peter Duesberg) after we discussed how to proceed with that specific video - so thought is ok to do again since we kinda agreed (?) that this is also a feasible way to link videos here (when we discussed the removal of 'External links' issue). -- Sunvalley (talk) 21:21, 24 September 2022 (UTC)
- It wasn't wrong, in this case, we get three different things we don't prefer according to the style guide.
1. The page at the bottom gets a little too crowded. Especially for our largest user base (full hd resolution and mobile viewers. Yes the screenshot is slightly under HD, but upscaling won't affect this example until 2k resolution)
2. The page already was nearing 30k in size. He's not even half-way of his term yet. We'll need to cut at one point. Terje, Robin and I already tried to keep Trump's page below that hallmark.
3. Videos do way better. So, I think I complimented your video and sources. So it was more of a stimulative suggestion to support and compliment quality over quantity to urge you to upload the video to our YT channel. That and to increase our social media presence. Jun (talk) 22:02, 24 September 2022 (UTC)
- Yes, mobile users are important. I post how the website looked on an iPhone6/Safari which has (still) good/alright resolution, but needs to draw characters bigger thanks to the rather small screen size (4.7 inch). This specific example looks ok to me (it does not render differently when you hold the phone lateral), it may get different when there are (much) more pictures left and right. As for 1080p, then there is just a smaller of column of text in between, which I see not as a problem - just my 2cnets. -- Sunvalley (talk) 23:11, 10 October 2022 (UTC)
Jun you have removed the section 'Other corruption'. One part went elsewhere (the rape allegation) but 'User clips of Biden on C-Span' is gone. The SMWQ by Amy Sterling Casil is now in 'Family Corruption' without any reference point, it was clear before what she is talking about (in that section), but now is not, does it make sense to move that in again? -- Sunvalley (talk) 21:21, 24 September 2022 (UTC)
- The user clips are still there?
- *clarification* - Yes, 'User clips of Biden on C-Span' is now a sub section of 'Friend of Hollywood' but the C-Span videos are not connected to his Hollywood policies, so I would just move that down again to the SMWQ (?) -- Sunvalley (talk) 21:43, 24 September 2022 (UTC)
- aha. I've given it its own section as it's the most popular section in the page after the lede. Nota Bene: With the clips and Casil quote. If that doesn't satisfy you, please change it to your liking. Jun (talk) 21:49, 24 September 2022 (UTC)