Talk:Florida/Member of the United States House of Representatives
Jump to navigation Jump to search
How about redirecting this to Florida/Representative? -- Robin (talk) 17:28, 24 June 2021 (UTC)
- I agree it is a bit unwieldy, but I was trying to disambiguate. The US has state parliaments too, with state representatives and state senators. Before I start mass changes of all 50 states, what about "Representative from Florida". Or Florida/Representative and "Not to be confused with" might also do.
Terje (talk) 23:04, 24 June 2021 (UTC)---
- Firstly, are you aware of Special:ReplaceText? If not, forgive me for not pointing it out to you earlier. This is only for admins; with great power comes great responsibility:-) So that should allow us to have a change of mind without much labour lost. Sticking with Florida, what subpages do you think might be useful? -- Robin (talk) 14:49, 25 June 2021 (UTC)
- I discover new functionalities with the site every day. Special:ReplaceText is a handy tool, but has the potential to stuff up the whole site...
- As regards to Florida, one for federal Representatives and one for federal Senators are the two most important subpages. What about just Florida/Representative and Florida/Senator for the federal ones?
- State senators Florida/State senator are more obscure roles, and can be disambiguated from the federal ones when those subpages are needed.