Swiss Propaganda Research
| Swiss Propaganda Research |
|Interests||Propaganda, Corporate media, Wikipedia/Problems, Corporate media/Deep state control|
|Swiss Propaganda Research (SPR) is an independent non-profit research group investigating geopolitical propaganda in Swiss and international media. SPR is run anonymously by independent academics. High quality articles are available in up to 14 languages.|
Swiss Propaganda Research, renamed Swiss Policy Research in 2020 (SPR) is an independent non-profit research group investigating geopolitical propaganda in Switzerland's and international media. SPR articles have been published or shared by numerous (independent) media outlets and journalists, among them Julian Assange and Daniele Ganser, and have been translated into more than a dozen languages.
In one of its latest published works, SPR warns that Wikipedia is anything but an open, transparent and reliable source of information.
In another March 2020 article "On Corona, the Media, and Propaganda", SPR reminds us in the context of COVID-19 that "the old and proven propaganda rule applies again: the less is known, the more is speculated." Molnupiravir needs independent studies.
Media and propaganda
SPR articles on media and propaganda:
- The Media Navigator (2020) A unique two-dimensional media bias chart
- The American Empire and Its Media (2017) On the key role played by the CFR
- The Propaganda Multiplier (2016/2019) On the key role of global news agencies
- The CIA and the Media (1985/2016) A unique restored Channel 4 documentary
- Russian Propaganda (2018/2019) An overview of Russian propaganda techniques
Geopolitics and war
SPR articles on geopolitics and war:
- The Logic of US Foreign Policy (2018) An academic flow chart of US foreign policy
- The Syria Deception (2020): About the geopolitical and media war against Syria
- Propaganda in the War on Yugoslavia (2019) An analysis based on original reports
- Rwanda: What Did Really Happen in 1994? (2019) A review of different accounts
- The WEF and the Pandemic (2021) How is the Davos World Economic Forum involved in the coronavirus pandemic?
- List of Academics questioning the official corona narrative (2021) Current all-cause mortality in Europe is still normal or even below-average
- On Corona, the Media, and Propaganda (2020) The old and proven propaganda rule applies: the less is known, the more is speculated
- The Editor-in-Chief and the CIA (2019) A detailed case study on CIA media influence
- Organisations Funded by the US NED (2019) An exclusive list of 1600 organisations
- The Magnitsky Act: Behind the Scenes (2018) The most censored political movie
- The Israel Lobby: Facts and Myths (2018) High-quality documentaries and studies
- Beyond the Borders of Press Freedom (2017) About Reporters Without Borders
In May 2020, after its page on COVID-19 became popular, if was added to Wikipedia. 8 days later it was added to Media Bias Fact Check, which noted that the "website also promotes other unproven conspiracy theories such as the majority of the USA media being controlled by The Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderbergs, and the Trilateral Commission. "
A Document by Swiss Propaganda Research
|Title||Document type||Publication date||Subject(s)|
|Document:The Propaganda Multiplier||media analysis||2016||Journalist|
Corporate media/Deep state control
- ↑ "SPR About Us / Contact"
- ↑ "Wikipedia: A Disinformation Operation?"
- ↑ "On Corona, the Media, and Propaganda"
- ↑ https://swprs.org/molnupiravir-independent-studies-needed/
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Swiss_Propaganda_Research&action=history
- ↑ https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/swiss-policy-research/