Swine flu (H1N1)
|Date||January 2009 - August 2010|
|Exposed by||Wolfgang Wodarg|
|Interest of||Jane Bürgermeister, Ab Osterhaus, Stephen Redd, Sanofi|
|Description||A virus that was massively promoted as becoming a deadly pandemic for about 20 months on corporate media, from January 2009 to August 2010. Was declared a pandemic by WHO, with governments making big purchases for vaccines, only to throw them away, as the flu was deemed more damaging world wide.|
The discovery of a Swine flu (H1N1) virus caused a worldwide panic that lasted for about 20 months, from January 2009 to August 2010. Declared a “Level-6 Pandemic” by the World Health Organization based on new criteria where widespread human death were no longer required - only 20 declared fatalities - the Big Pharma controlled organization pressured national governments to make large purchases of drugs and vaccines, later found to have been unnecessary, since even according to the official narrative the Swine flu soon turned out to be milder than most other yearly influenza waves.
The "pandemic" had several other features similar to the later "pandemics" like COVID-19, including use of the PCR test to find the virus everywhere and declaring all flu symptoms as Swine Flu, to inflate the numbers. In 2009, skeptical politicians and doctors a like Wolfgang Wodarg still had enough clout to break the official narrative.
It was the second of the two pandemics involving influenza A virus subtype H1N1 (the first being the 1918–1920 Spanish flu pandemic). First described in April 2009, the virus appeared to be a new strain of H1N1, which resulted from a previous triple reassortment of bird, swine, and human flu viruses further combined with a Eurasian pig flu virus, leading to the term "Swine flu".
Some studies estimated that the actual number of cases including asymptomatic and mild cases could be 700 million to 1.4 billion people—or 11 to 21 percent of the global population of 6.8 billion at the time. The lower value of 700 million is more than the 500 million people estimated to have been infected by the Spanish flu pandemic.
The number of lab-confirmed deaths reported to the WHO was 18,449, though this 2009 H1N1 flu pandemic is estimated to have actually caused about 284,000 (range from 150,000 to 575,000) deaths. A follow-up study done in September 2010 showed that the risk of serious illness resulting from the 2009 H1N1 flu was no higher than that of the yearly seasonal flu. For comparison, the WHO estimates that 250,000 to 500,000 people die of seasonal flu annually.
Jon Rappoport describes how the Centers for Disease Control discovered the virus:
Where did Swine Flu originate? A place called La Gloria, in Mexico, where a large industrial pig farm was located. Press reports described outdoor “pig feces lagoons” on the property. When workers began to get sick, the area was sprayed with unknown chemicals. More workers fell ill. Anyone with a basic knowledge of public health could testify that this combination of mind-boggling sanitation plus a strong germicide could cause human disease. In fact, it doesn’t matter which particular germs are present in the mix.
People at the CDC had to be well aware of this. Yet their choice was to rush researchers to La Gloria, armed with the unfounded assumption that some novel virus, never before seen, was the culprit, and their job was to take blood samples and discover what the new germ was.
Why? Why assume when workers who operate in that kind of environment get sick there is some new disease at work? The symptoms of the workers were not unusual, given the circumstances. Workers dying in that vat of filth and chemical soup should be expected.
But, up front, based on no evidence, the CDC on-site team was going for a new germ and a new disease, and that’s what they announced they had found. A gullible world, fed by press reports, bought in.
A resolution by Michèle Rivasi in the aftermath of the "pandemic" (adopted in early 2011), found a: "disproportionate response to the swine flu in Europe, as well as the potential influence of pharmaceutical companies in response processes."
The resolution calls on the World Health Organisation to review its definition of a "pandemic" to consider the severity of an illness, and not only the spread of a virus.
The TV-company ARTE commissioned a documentary film, The Swine Flu Profiteers, documenting how the Big Pharma-dominated WHO pushed trough expensive unnecessary measures, including purchases of the useless Tamiflu and large stocks of vaccine.
At the beginning of the millennium, the pharma industry faced slim pickings. There were no new, innovative products, and one asked oneself how to keep up profits. So the specialists in the pharma industry pushed the development of the vaccine sector, where they invented epidemic warnings and pandemics, to boost the sale of vaccines.
The first thing that was attempted, was the much quoted Bird flu. It is worth noting that all the experts crying out against Swine flu, were the same as the ones that cried out against Bird flu. With the pandemic declaration, a principle of pharma marketing was adopted. The pharma industry can sell their products better when people are frightened, so one has to create a fear psychosis, so that people get weak and demand the vaccine and flu medicine like Tamiflu.
The pharmaceutical company Roche had made giant profits from Tamiflu once before. The Bird flu gave the company record revenues, There was no evidence that this drug reduced the risk of severe complications or made hospital stays unnecessary, but governments bought the medicine for billions of dollars for the anticipated Swine flu.
Different vaccines for politicians
In Germany another version of the vaccine was ordered for politicians, higher civil servants and soldiers, which can be better tolerated.
In 2013, four years after the swine flu scandal, the Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health published an analysis of the coverage in twelve British newspapers. Academics with links to the pharmaceutical industry were more six times more likely to talk up the risks of the 2009-10 swine flu pandemic in the media and promote the use of drugs than those without these ties. 
Since the media has been shown to influence public risk perception and demand for new drugs, and these experts also sit on scientific advisory committees, this amounted to a massive hidden big pharma influence.
The study found:
- Academics with competing interests were more likely to predict a higher risk to the public from the pandemic than official agencies compared with those without any competing interests.
- Academics promoting the use of antiviral medication were more likely to have a competing interest than those not commenting on its use.
- Full article: National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE09)
- Full article: National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE09)
|Jane Bürgermeister speaking in April 2010|
FEMA's National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE09) was scheduled for 27-31 July 2009, but it has not known whether it actually took place.
It was a US/Congress-mandated large scale "terrorism" prevention and preparedness exercise which involved federal, regional and local public and private sector elements, and included participation by Australia, Canada, Mexico and the UK.
Destruction of vaccine doses in 2010
The US government had bought 229 million doses of H1N1 vaccines of which 91 million doses were used; of the surplus, five million doses were stored in bulk, 15 million doses were sent to developing countries and 71 million doses were destroyed. In Germany of 34 million doses only five million were used, the rest of 29 to 30 million had to be destroyed, causing a loss of 245 million Euro at the time.
2020 attempted rerun
In 2020 a strain of swine flu which researchers call G4 EA H1N1 was identified by scientists. It has been described as a blend of influenza found in European and Asian birds and the H1N1 virus, which is believed to have killed up to half a million people worldwide in 2009. Professor Kin-Chow Chang, who has studied the virus and is based at Nottingham University, told the BBC that G4 was not a problem yet but added: “We must not lose sight of potentially dangerous new viruses.”
Wikipedia is not affiliated with Wikispooks. Original page source here
|Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation||“The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funded two models to “predict” the spread of COVID-19. The Imperial College London and the University of Washington’s Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation in Seattle predicted that 2.2-million Americans would die unless drastic lockdown measures were followed. Both colleges quickly reduced their predictions, but the world is still in lockdown as a result of it. In 2005, the Imperial College of London predicted that 200-million people worldwide would be killed by bird flu. When the “crisis’ was over, the virus had killed 78 people worldwide. In 2009, the College predicted that the swine flu would kill 65,000 people in the UK, but the final number was 457. From 2006 through 2018, the Gates Foundation donated $185-million to the College to continue their good work.”||William Engdahl|
|1 May 2020|
|National Level Exercise 2009||“If this readiness exercise took place, it went unnoticed to the public. The question is, was it originally going to concern the Swine flu pandemic? If so, was it altered due to the bold actions taken from an Irish Austrian across the Atlantic, named Jane Bürgermeister? Was the Swine flu originally going to be the international crisis that according to Joe Biden was going to "test the metal of this guy"?
We may never know the answer. Was it a coincidence that when Bürgermeister brought forth her charges to the FBI in June of 2009 that the true number of reported cases and deaths from the Swine flu were actually minimal, and the exaggerated climbing numbers were never mentioned again on mainstream media? Swine flu was all hushed up?
The summer passed, and all was well, and then, slowly the vaccines were reintroduced, this time more calmly. The media carefully explained the importance of the vaccines in the fall, and softly warned of a pandemic that was scheduled for the upcoming flu season that could kill millions of people without it.At the time of writing this book, I do not know what fall and winter will bring but I have one serious question. Was a tragedy averted by the actions of Bürgermeister whose criminal charges are still in the legal court systems? We may never know if the two were connected. But even though all are innocent until proven guilty, the charges have brought the Swine flu scandal into the light, slowing down what appeared to many to be the ominous plans of an alleged non-transparent syndicate and their plans for a "North American Union".”
|Dianne Marshall||April 2010|
|Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies||“The lack of complete transparency has echoes of the way the World Health Organisation operated during the 2009 swine flu crisis, when it refused to disclose the names of the scientists it relied on for advice.”||'Investigations Team'||24 April 2020|
|WHO||“It was a multibillion bonanza for Big Pharma supported by the WHO’s Director-General Margaret Chan.
The WHO did not act to reassure and inform World public opinion. Quite the opposite: A “Fear Pandemic” rather than a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC) was launched. Outright panic and uncertainty were sustained through a carefully designed media disinformation campaign.
An atmosphere of fear and intimidation prevailed. The data was manipulated.
Several critics said that the H1N1 Pandemic was “Fake”:The Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE), a human rights watchdog, is publicly investigating the WHO’s motives in declaring a pandemic. Indeed, the chairman of its influential health committee, epidemiologist Wolfgang Wodarg, has declared that the “false pandemic” is “one of the greatest medicine scandals of the century.” (Forbes, February 10, 2010)”
|Michel Chossudovsky||6 March 2020|
- ↑ "Geographic dependence, surveillance, and origins of the 2009 influenza A (H1N1) virus"
- ↑ "Swine flu 'not stoppable,' World Health Organization says"
- ↑ "Study puts global 2009 H1N1 infection rate at 11% to 21%"
- ↑ "First Global Estimates of 2009 H1N1 Pandemic Mortality Released by CDC-Led Collaboration"
- ↑ "H1N1 Swine Flu No Worse Than Seasonal Flu"
- ↑ https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2012/06/27/how-swine-flu-was-invented/
- ↑ https://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/press-room/20110125IPR12478/swine-flu-lessons-to-learn-from-disproportionate-eu-response saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://hospitalpharmacyeurope.com/news/editors-pick/swine-flu-debate-in-parliament/ saved at Archive.org
- ↑ http://www.pharmatimes.com/news/eu_slammed_over_disproportionate_swine_flu_response_979681 saved at Archive.org
- ↑ https://www.i-sis.org.uk/swineFluaFakedPandemic.php saved at Archive.org
- ↑ https://www.bmj.com/content/340/bmj.c3033.full saved at Archive.org
- ↑ https://www.voltairenet.org/article163512.html saved at Archive.org
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20091219102722/http://assembly.coe.int/Documents/WorkingDocs/Doc09/EDOC12110.pdf
- ↑ https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/why-eu-investigated-who-for-fake-pandemic/
- ↑ https://www.spiegel.de/international/world/reconstruction-of-a-mass-hysteria-the-swine-flu-panic-of-2009-a-682613.html
- ↑ "The Swine Flu Profiteers"
- ↑ http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1932366,00.html
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20210810191931/https://www.focus.de/gesundheit/ratgeber/schweinegrippe/hintergrund/zehn-irrtuemer-ueber-die-schweinegrippe-h1n1_id_1888063.html
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20110614055354/http://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/schweinegrippe-aufregung-um-zwei-klassen-impfung-1.36055
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20210416132316/https://www.derwesten.de/incoming/extra-impfung-fuer-politiker-gegen-schweinegrippe-sorgt-fuer-empoerung-id21419.html
- ↑ https://www.trouw.nl/binnenland/de-grote-mond-en-het-gelijk-van-ab-osterhaus~bda6b843/?referer=https%3A%2F%2Fnl.wikipedia.org%2F
- ↑ https://jech.bmj.com/content/68/3/197
- ↑ https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/11/131111185510.htm
- ↑ "Sly Foxes, Wolves, and Men: Is Marxism Growing in America?"
- ↑ "National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09) - July 27 - July 31, 2009"
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20100402224921/http://www.aolnews.com/health/article/once-hard-to-get-h1n1-vaccines-now-getting-dumped/19422863
- ↑ https://www.aerztezeitung.de/Politik/Schweinegrippe-Impfstoff-wird-zum-Trauma-der-Laender-282510.html
- ↑ "Flu virus with ‘human pandemic potential’ discovered in pigs in China"