Difference between revisions of "Scott Noble"
(Add UG refs)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 17:32, 25 July 2021
| Scott Noble |
A maker of top notch films.
Scott Noble's aunt, Nancy Noble, was a victim of CIA-sponsored mind control research as a teenager. She never recovered.
Scott Noble's films are made available for free on the internet from http://Metanoia-Films.org. Although he has not released a film since 2013, he is still very much active. He explains the hiatus by an upgrade to film quality; all future films will be produced in HD, so he has had to re-interview people and establish a library of higher quality film cuts.
- Plutocracy: Political repression in the USA
- Counter-Intelligence: Shining a Light on Black Operations. It was adapted for radio by Unwelcome Guests.
- The Power Principle: Corporate Empire and The Rise of the National Security State. It was adapted for radio by Unwelcome Guests.
- Lifting The Veil: Barack Obama and the failure of Capitalist "Democracy"
- Rise Like Lions: O.W.S. and the Seeds of Revolution
- Psywar: The real battlefield is the mind. It was adapted for radio by Unwelcome Guests.
- Human Resources - On Social Engineering in the 20th Century. It was adapted for radio by Unwelcome Guests.
A Document by Scott Noble
|Title||Document type||Publication date||Subject(s)|
|Document:Counter-Intelligence: Spying Deters Democracy||interview||7 July 2014||Deep state|
Quotes by Scott Noble
|Adam Curtis||“Curtis is an extremely talented filmmaker with an immense repository of archival footage at his disposal (some of which I utilized in Psywar), and he puts out a great product. But I also find that he tends to exaggerate the importance of particular individuals, groups and fanciful ideas in lieu of basic class analysis; he also appears to self-censor, often at critical junctures. I don’t recall seeing the slightest hint of skepticism about the official story of September 11th in The Power of Nightmares.”||28 July 2011|
|Plausible deniability||“Everyone is trying to create a disjuncture between the initial order and the operation”||7 July 2014||Document:Counter-Intelligence: Spying Deters Democracy|
|Plausible deniability||“Intelligence officers try very hard not to get their hands dirty.”||7 July 2014||Document:Counter-Intelligence: Spying Deters Democracy|