|Born||July 16, 1952|
|Died||August 29, 2021 (Age 69)|
Cause of death
|Alma mater||Muhlenberg College, Lehigh University|
|Member of||American Herald Tribune, International Tribunal of Natural Justice|
|Interests|| • Mars|
|Interest of||Nafeez Mosaddeq Ahmed, Joachim Hagopian|
|Party||Independent, Libertarian Party, Reform Party|
American spook who became a "conspiracy theorist" and died of COVID.
Robert David Steele was a former Central Intelligence Agency officer who claimed on the Alex Jones Show that NASA had set up a colony on Mars. Nafeez Ahmed wrote a favorable introduction for him in The Guardian in 2014. Died of COVID in 2021.
He was a ghost-writer for Commandant of the Marine Corps, General Al Gray, by his own admission top reviewer on Amazon for non-fiction books and "Chief Counsel of Commission on Pedophilia" for the ITNJ.
His claims that children were being sent into space to a colony on Mars, in conjunction with claims about paedophilia and ritual murder suggests that he still was with the agency, to meddle in the social media realm and make people with real concerns look ludicrous.
Mars child colony claims
During a June 2017 guest appearance on the Alex Jones show, Steele said:
“This may strike your listeners as way out, but we actually believe that there is a colony on Mars. It is populated by children who were kidnapped and sent into space on a 20 year ride so that once they get to Mars they have no alternative but to be slaves on the Mars colony.”
Robert Steele 
He went on to make the following claims about the alleged Mars abductees: “Pedophilia does not stop with sodomizing children. It goes straight into terrorizing them to adrenalize their blood and then murdering them. It also includes murdering them so that they can have their bone marrow harvested as well as body parts.”
Subsequently, a NASA spokesman issued a denial stating that "there are no humans on Mars."
His Wikipedia page was removed in early 2018 and recreated on 2 September 2021, four days after his death.
Events Participated in
|WEF/Annual Meeting/2011||26 January 2011||30 January 2011||World Economic Forum|
|2230 guests in Davos|
|WEF/Annual Meeting/2012||25 January 2012||29 January 2012||World Economic Forum|
|2113 guests in Davos|
|WEF/Annual Meeting/2013||23 January 2013||27 January 2013||World Economic Forum|
|2500 mostly unelected leaders met to discuss "leading through adversity"|
|WEF/Annual Meeting/2014||22 January 2014||25 January 2014||World Economic Forum|
|2604 guests in Davos considered "Reshaping The World"|
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/environment/earth-insight/2014/jun/19/open-source-revolution-conquer-one-percent-cia-spy
- ↑ http://archive.today/2022.01.12-015104/https://www.mainepublic.org/politics/2021-08-30/conspiracy-theorist-who-spoke-at-far-right-rally-in-maine-dies-of-covid-19
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20161125221420/http://www.northatlanticbooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/AUTHOR_BIO_OpenSourceEverythingManifesto.pdf
- ↑ http://archive.today/2017.11.24-020658/http://robertdavidsteele.com/bigideas/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20210202023437/https://phibetaiota.net/1989/07/general-al-gray-on-global-intelligence-challenges-1989/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20220112015052/https://ceo.ca/@newswire/robert-steele-top-amazon-reviewer-recommends-book
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20100908084133/http://www.phibetaiota.net/reviews/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20191221073509/http://eusa-riddled.blogspot.com/2018/04/all-my-whats-are-fucked.html
- ↑ CIA Insider: Pedophilia Is Only the Gateway, Vampirism Is The Destination
- ↑ No, NASA is not hiding kidnapped children on Mars
- ↑ NASA Denies That It’s Running a Child Slave Colony on Mars
- ↑ http://archive.today/2021.08.31-030438/https://nypost.com/2021/08/30/ex-cia-spy-first-to-call-covid-a-hoax-dies-from-the-virus/
- ↑ Deletion log former archives on Archive.is