| Robert Malone |
(Researcher, COVID-19/Dissident, Science dissident)
|Alma mater||Northwestern University, Harvard University, University of California (Davis)|
|Exposed||Trusted News Initiative|
|Founder of||RNA Vaccine|
|Interests|| • Vaccines|
• Mass formation
|Interest of||Joe Atwill, "Philip Cross", Diana West|
Inventor of early mRNA vaccine technology, heavily censored and memory-holed from the Internet after expressing safety concerns about the COVID-19 Vaccines.
Dr. Robert Wallace Malone is an American medical researcher and entrepreneur credited for his contributions to early gene transfer technology, setting the stage for the deployment of mRNA vaccines, DNA as a drug, and gene therapy.
He has served as Adjunct Associate Professor of Biotechnology at Kennesaw State University, as Associate Professor at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, as faculty at the University of Maryland Medical School and at the University of California Davis. He as worked extensively with the US DoD and stated[When?] that he had security clearance from them.
He reportedly became a COVID-19 dissident after suffering a serious adverse event from a Moderna COVID-19 jab. In June 2021 he went public with his concerns, and has since been an outspoken and articulate critic of the official narrative about COVID-19 and mandation of injections, something which was quickly censored by big tech.
He is married to Jill Glasspool-Malone, a fellow biotechnology researcher and entrepreneur. The couple runs a horse breeding business called Cielo Azure Lusitanos equipped with "a full laboratory for stallion collection and foaling capabilities", including collection and shipping of semen. He reports that she is responsible for half of his prolific internet output, and that they have additional help.
In 2021 he became an influential figure in the COVID-19 dissident community. After censorship in late 2021, he reached a wider audience in early 2022 to whom he promoted the "mass formation psychosis" ideas developed by Mattias Desmet. Some commentators were doubtful about him but he quickly gained a large subscriber base. In Autumn 2022 he brought a $25M lawsuit against Peter Breggin after he claimed that Malone was controlled opposition being run by the Deep State, increasing questions about his good intent.
Central to Malone's writing has been opposition to the jab mandation, which became less of an issue in 2023 after the public admission that the jabs do nothing to curb the spread of the disease. By March 2023, his career history and relationship to the COVID-19 Perpetrators was the subject of intense research.
- 1 Education
- 2 Career
- 3 Resources
- 4 Quotes by Robert Malone
- 5 References
Malone studied medicine at Northwestern University where he obtained a doctorate in medicine, then specialized in clinical research at Harvard University and specialized in the field of pathologies and virology at University of California, Davis. While still a student nearing the end of his doctorate at the Salk Institute for Biological Studies in La Jolla, he was one of the principal authors and one of the driving forces of a study describing for the first time how the expression protein in a foreign cell can be triggered by DNA or RNA packaged in fatty globules (liposomes), at a time while gene therapy was still only a concept. His study is considered the first scientific publication on the basics of, for example, mRNA vaccines that are rolled out during the Covid-19 operation. The co-authors of the 1989 seminal article were Philip Felgner and Inder Verma. Malone was also part of the team that carried out the first mRNA vaccine experiments.
During his career Robert Malone has had a lot of contact with the national security apparatus. Robert and his wife, Jill Glasspool-Malone, collaborated in the formation of Inovio Pharmaceuticals, with Jill having reportedly been responsible for incorporating the company.
Malone served as Associate Director of Clinical Research at DynPort Vaccine Company from 2002-2003. His responsibilities included preparing planning documents and product development plans, participating in the safety review of a smallpox vaccine, identification of new technologies, and managing in-house publication.
In a slideshow titled "Interpandemic Vaccination Controversy, Challenge, Opportunity", dated November 5, 2008, Malone described the potential for rapid development and authorization of novel vaccines in response to pandemic strains of influenza. Another slideshow, titled "DNA Vaccines: Where did this come from, and where do we go from here?", dated November 13, 2008, outlined the steps of Malone's development of DNA vaccine technology.
Malone served as Medical Director of Vaccines at Accelovance from 2008-2009. In this capacity, he delivered a presentation dated November 19, 2018 titled "Vaccine and OTC Product Advancement". In December 2008, Malone delivered a presentation for BioPractice titled "Emerging And Re-emerging Infectious Diseases: New Vaccine Product Opportunities".
In June 2010, Malone was hired as Medical Director of Vaccines at the Beardsworth Consulting Group. He remained in this position until 2013.
In August 2014, Malone was asked by colleagues at the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) to help NewLink Genetics (through their subsidiary, BioProtection Systems) manage their Ebola project. According to his CV, Malone "built and led the initial team" that "took the Canadian rVSV-ZEBOV-G Ebola vaccine from an abandoned vaccine candidate to funding in the 100 million USD range." This included implementing "effective stockpiling strategies, project planning and clinical trials development for dosing strategies" and recruiting Merck to the project.
Malone participated in the Harvard Medical School Global Clinical Scholars Program in 2015-2016.
Malone co-founded Atheric Pharmaceutical in February 2016. He co-authored a paper published in March 2016 describing development of medical countermeasures to the Zika virus. His co-authors included Jane Homan, Michael Callahan, Jill Glasspool-Malone, Lambodhar Damodaran, Adriano De Bernardi Schneider, Rebecca Zimler, James Talton, Ronald Cobb, Ivan Ruzic, Julie Smith-Gagen, Daniel Janies and James Wilson.
He published a followup study in August 2016 titled Zika Fetal Neuropathogenesis: Etiology of a Viral Syndrome. His co-authors included Zachary Klase, Svetlana Khakhina, Adriano De Bernardi Schneider, Michael Callahan and Jill Glasspool-Malone.
Malone worked closely with the United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID) on his analysis of drug compounds.
At some point in 2020, Steve Kirsch reached out to Malone for help applying for an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) from the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA).
In early 2020, Michael Callahan reached out to Malone to inform him about the emerging SARS-CoV-2 outbreak in Wuhan, China. By this time, Malone was working with the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)'s Discovery of Medical Countermeasures Against Novel Entities (DOMANE) program, through which Malone began investigating famotidine. On April 14, BARDA awarded Malone's company, Alchem Laboratories, a $20.7 million contract the conduct a clinical trial on the drug. On May 24, 2020, Malone published a pre-print study titled "COVID-19: Famotidine, Histamine, Mast Cells, and Mechanisms" co-authored with Jill Glasspool-Malone and others. It underwent revisions on June 22 and August 31 before being published in Frontiers in Pharmacology on March 23, 2021.
On May 21, 2021, Robert and Jill Glasspool-Malone commented on an IPWatchdog article titled “The mRNA IP and Competitive Landscape Through One Year of the COVID-19 Pandemic – Part I” in which the pair complained that he was not credited.
RNA Vaccine warnings
Malone warned in 2021 that the RNA-vaccine risks outweigh the benefits in children, adolescents, and young adults, and that those who have recovered from natural SARS-CoV-2 infection should not get the injection. In a June 24, 2021 interview with Tucker Carlson on Fox News, Malone said:
“[O]ne of my concerns are that the government is not being transparent with us about what those risks are. And so, I'm of the opinion that people have the right to decide whether to accept a vaccine or not, especially since these are experimental vaccines, [...] And so, my concern is that I know that there are risks. But we don't have access to the data, and the data haven't been captured rigorously enough so that we can accurately assess those risks — and therefore … we don't really have the information that we need to make a reasonable decision.”
Robert Malone (June 24, 2021) 
June 2021 Dark Horse podcast
On June 11, 2021 Malone appeared on the DarkHorse podcast, warning of the potential dangers of COVID-19 gene therapy injections of children.
Malone talked about government's lack of transparency about the risks and forcing people to take these experimental injections in violation of bioethical laws. He also pointed out that significant part of the reasons we have no adequate data on the RMNA-vaccine safety is because the US Food and Drug Administration has deliberately chosen not to require rigorous post-vaccination data collection and analysis.
Videos of his opinions about the "COVID-19 Vaccines" were quickly removed from YouTube. He was locked out of LinkedIn. Five days after his DarkHorse podcast appearance, Malone's scientific achievements were removed from Wikipedia.
On 9th July he was interviewed for the Corona Investigative Committee, where he repeated his position. He went on The Jimmy Dore Show on 15 September 2021.
On 21 September 2021, Malone pitched Reliance Life Sciences' RelCoVax to an online audience at the Vaccines Summit-2021, an event he also chaired.
December 2021 Interview with Joe Rogan
Malone was deplatformed by Twitter on December 29, 2021 after sharing a video produced by the Canadian Covid Care Alliance titled "The Pfizer Inoculations For COVID-19 – More Harm Than Good."
He subsequently participated in an 3 hour interview with Joe Rogan that has been watched by tens of millions. Topics included not only COVID-19 but also mass formation and the need to withstand totalitarian policies enacted by technocrats in the name of COVID-19. The interview transcript was entered into the Congressional Record by Troy E. Nehls after Twitter and YouTube removed the interview from their platforms.
As late as June 14, 2021, Malone's posts were extensively included in the historical section on Wikipedia's RNA vaccine page. He was listed as a co-developer of a "highly efficient in-vitro and in-vivo RNA transfection system using cationic liposomes" in 1989. On June 16, his name was removed and his services attributed to unnamed researchers at the Salk Institute, the University of California, and the University of Wisconsin.
On 20 July, 2021, a Wikipedia search on Robert Malone forwarded to a US sportsman with the same name. An expanded Wikipedia search on Robert W. Malone gave no results., meaning he has been totally removed from the English-language section of the encyclopedia.
A Google search on his name on July 20, 2021 showed that the memory hole process had started. The top results were to several fact checkers, but highly unusual for a prominent person, the search gave no links to Wikipedia, except to the French version of Wikipedia on page 2. The US sportsman Robert Malone did not show in the results.
At the same time, the Hungarian biochemist Katalin Kariko is suddenly being promoted by the corporate media as the inventor of mRNA vaccines - a convenient choice considering Kariko is the senior vice president of BioNTech, the developer of Pfizer's COVID injection.
Creation of a new Wikipedia page
An English Wikipedia page on him was created on 29 July 2021. It fairly quickly drew attention from at least one editor suspected as working for British intelligence services, 'Philip Cross'. Other language versions were kept and expanded (French, German, Spanish ), by 2023 his article exists in 12 languages.
Rewriting of Substack articles
Substack does allow for retroactively editing of articles. When Robert Malone started to receive criticism from Peter Breggin, notably on how the concept of mass formation should not include the psychiatric term psychosis, Malone started to remove relevant parts that Breggin pointed out from his articles.
Breggin, in his article: Dr. Robert Malone Attacks and Maligns Leading Freedom Fighters, cited the following from the initial version of Malones article: Power and Strategy of False Narratives (which gets sent to subscribers via email):
"On a related note, I learned last night that Drs. Peter McCullough and Harvey Risch have joined a company that is promoting overpriced vitamins, nutraceuticals, and telemedicine. The Wellness Company. This firm is headed up by a physician formerly with the Global Covid Summit group, and is now quite antagonistic to us. This firm is controlled by Mr. Foster Colson, head of the Colson group…"
Malone (under the assumption that it is him who has the sole access to his Substack account) did immediately remove the word "overpriced", which still can be found in the cache of search engines. Later on removing the last paragraphs of this article altogether (the removed part starts with "Regarding the Breggins,").
At one point there was a call from Malone to Breggin, which Malone mentioned on his Substack as well, the mention of this he also later removed.
In October 2022, Malone started a defamation lawsuit against Breggin for 25 Million USD. Breggin commented on the effect: "Does he want to make us too afraid and too exhausted to criticize his public policy theories and his numerous highly destructive attacks on leaders of the health freedom movement?", while Malone comes across as oversensitive to the charge of being "controlled opposition"
- Interview by the Corona Investigative Committee
- Interview at The Last American Vagabond
- Profile on Housatonic
Quotes by Robert Malone
|Generations of warfare||“People are hitting Google like crazy with queries regarding Jordon Walker, Pfizer and Veritas. As they did when I said “mass formation psychosis” on Rogan #1757, Google manually interferes with the searches, returning wishy washy “these results are changing rapidly” screens instead of actual links. So, now we have a pretty clear smoking gun involving collusion between Pfizer and Google to suppress the story. Then everything, anything, having to do with Jordon Walker, MD gets memory holed. Wiped from the internet, including the Wayback machine. And then the chaos agents, bots and trolls descend on all social media channels. Sowing doubt that Jordon Walker is even a real person. Floating paranoid conspiracy theories that this is all a big deep-fake set up of Veritas, O’Keefe and myself. Which of course get amplified by the usual actors. Now THAT is an example of Fifth Gen Warfare power!”|
|Search engine||“When trying to triangulate truth these days, it is often useful to employ multiple different search engines.”||28 January 2023|
- ↑ Dolgin, E. (2021). The tangled history of mRNA vaccines. Nature, 597(7876), 318–324. https://doi.org/10.1038/d41586-021-02483-w
- ↑ Robert Malone MD explains his Moderna Injury and how to check if you had a Toxic Batch. (2022, January 15). Penny Butler. https://web.archive.org/web/20230210172547/https://pennybutler.com/robert-malone-moderna-injury/
- ↑ About Us. Cielo Azure Lusitanos. Retrieved March 4, 2023, from http://archive.today/2023.03.04-071036/https://www.lusitanostud.com/new-page
- ↑ https://www.podbean.com/site/EpisodeDownload/PB117BAAD9Q66F
- ↑ https://rumble.com/v1nl12y-dr.-robert-malone-warns-something-strange-is-happening-worldwide-tearing-ou.html
- ↑ https://georgewebb.substack.com/p/where-was-robert-malone-on-911
- ↑ https://www.rwmalonemd.com/
- ↑ http://archive.today/2021.10.15-003733/https://twitter.com/gumby4christ/status/1448762599277936650
- ↑ http://archive.today/2022.01.01-101327/https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1448762599277936650.html
- ↑ Robert W Malone, MD [@RWMaloneMD]. (2021, August 26). “Another DNA vaccine candidate. Jill actually did the incorporation for Inovio USA back in the day. We were also very involved in discovery/development of this tech platform when were at UMaryland Baltimore.” [Tweet]. Twitter. http://archive.today/2023.01.22-041301/https://twitter.com/rwmalonemd/status/1430929920121835527
- ↑ Robert W. Malone, MD, MS - CV (p. 5). (2021). Squarespace. https://web.archive.org/web/20211116181002/https://static1.squarespace.com/static/550b0ac4e4b0c16cdea1b084/t/60b61dbe39f1e800244e53e4/1622547902895/RWM+CV+1+June+2021+.pdf
- ↑ Malone, R. W. (2008, November 5). Interpandemic Vaccination Controversy, Challenge, Opportunity. SlideShare. https://web.archive.org/web/20230306080423/https://www.slideshare.net/rwmalonemd/interpandemic-vaccination-controversy-challenge-opportunity-presentation
- ↑ Malone, R. W. (2008, November 13). DNA Vaccines: Where did this come from, and where do we go from here? SlideShare. https://web.archive.org/web/20230306080624/https://www.slideshare.net/rwmalonemd/Naked-DNA-and-DNA-Vaccines-A-Retrospective
- ↑ Malone, R. W. (2008, November 19). Vaccine and OTC Product Advancement. SlideShare. https://web.archive.org/web/20220921214759/https://www.slideshare.net/rwmalonemd/Accelovance-Vaccines-and-OTC
- ↑ Malone, R. W. (2008, December 13). Emerging And Re-emerging Infectious Diseases: New Vaccine Product Opportunities. SlideShare. https://web.archive.org/web/20230306080505/https://www.slideshare.net/rwmalonemd/Emerging-and-ReEmerging-Infectious-Disease-Vaccines-09Dec08-Final
- ↑ Martin and Malone join Beardsworth Consulting. (2010, June 30). The Courier-News, 8. http://archive.today/2023.03.05-183739/https://www.newspapers.com/clip/114992006/dr-malone/
- ↑ Key Personnel. Beardsworth. Retrieved January 19, 2012, from https://archive.ph/HTZ5b
- ↑ The Team. Atheric Pharmaceutical. Retrieved July 14, 2017, from https://web.archive.org/web/20170714055404/http://www.atheric.com/team
- ↑ Malone, R. W. (2017, March). RWM CV. Squarespace. https://web.archive.org/web/20230119104151/https://static1.squarespace.com/static/550b0ac4e4b0c16cdea1b084/t/58e5406b5016e1f1acacae75/1491419246742/RWM+CV+March+2017.pdf
- ↑ Atheric Pharmaceutical LLC. Gust. Retrieved February 25, 2023, from https://archive.ph/DZhAm
- ↑ Malone, R. W., Homan, J., Callahan, M. V., Glasspool-Malone, J., Damodaran, L., Schneider, A. D. B., Zimler, R., Talton, J., Cobb, R. R., Ruzic, I., Smith-Gagen, J., Janies, D., & Wilson, J. (2016). Zika Virus: Medical Countermeasure Development Challenges. PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, 10(3), e0004530. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pntd.0004530
- ↑ Klase, Z. A., Khakhina, S., Schneider, A. D. B., Callahan, M. V., Glasspool-Malone, J., & Malone, R. (2016). Zika Fetal Neuropathogenesis: Etiology of a Viral Syndrome. PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases, 10(8), e0004877. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pntd.0004877
- ↑ Malone, R. W. (2017, March). RWM CV. Squarespace. https://web.archive.org/web/20230119104151/https://static1.squarespace.com/static/550b0ac4e4b0c16cdea1b084/t/58e5406b5016e1f1acacae75/1491419246742/RWM+CV+March+2017.pdf
- ↑ Vaccine Safety Research Foundation. (2023, January 26). Full Episode #64: “Defeat the Mandates Anniversary” with Robert Malone, MD. Rumble. https://web.archive.org/web/20230222180536/https://rumble.com/v27aicu-full-episode-64-defeat-the-mandates-anniversary-with-robert-malone-md.html
- ↑ Borrell, B. (2020). New York clinical trial quietly tests heartburn remedy against coronavirus. Science. https://doi.org/10.1126/science.abc4739
- ↑ Halford, B. (2020, June 15). Can Pepcid treat COVID-19? Chemical & Engineering News. https://web.archive.org/web/20200711060533/https://cen.acs.org/pharmaceuticals/Pepcid-treat-COVID-19/98/i25
- ↑ Malone, R. W., Tisdall, P., Fremont-Smith, P., Liu, Y., Huang, X.-P., White, K. M., Miorin, L., Olmo, E. M. D., Alon, A., Delaforge, E., Hennecker, C. D., Wang, G., Pottel, J., Bona, R., Smith, N., Hall, J. M., Shapiro, G., Clark, H., Mittermaier, A., & Kruse, A. C. (2020). COVID-19: Famotidine, Histamine, Mast Cells, and Mechanisms. Research Square. https://doi.org/10.21203/rs.3.rs-30934/v2
- ↑ Shores, D., Haversack, D., & Storaska, A. J. (2021, April 11). The mRNA IP and Competitive Landscape Through One Year of the COVID-19 Pandemic –Part I. IPWatchdog. http://archive.today/2023.03.04-185835/https://ipwatchdog.com/2021/04/11/mrna-ip-competitive-landscape-one-year-covid-19-pandemic-part/id=132130/
- ↑ https://www.bitchute.com/video/Dec6KSJbs16t/
- ↑ https://news.yahoo.com/single-most-qualified-mrna-expert-173600060.html
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20210718130625/https://www.cryptogon.com/?p=61789
- ↑ Dark Horse podcast - (Brett Weinstein, Robert Malone & Steve Kirsch) - How to save the world, in three easy steps - https://web.archive.org/web/20210806105046/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGv_QnEvX-w (video is archived, buffering may take a while)
- ↑ https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/06/21/mrna-inventor-interviewed-about-injection-dangers.aspx
- ↑ https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/how-to-save-the-world-in-three-easy-steps/id1471581521?i=1000525032595 saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/inventor-of-mrna-technology-removed-from-wikipedia-after-he-warned-against-taking-covid-jabs/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/renate.holzeisen/posts/1456046624734214
- ↑ https://odysee.com/@Corona-Ausschuss:3/Sitzung-60-Die-Zeit-ist-kein-flacher-Kreis-3-Robert-Malone:d
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwPKnOhJRYg
- ↑ Speakers. Vaccines Summit-2021. Retrieved April 20, 2021, from https://web.archive.org/web/20210420005033/https://scientiameetings.com/conferences/vaccines/speakers
- ↑ Housatonic. (2023, February 6). (Sep 21 2021) Robert malone: “RelCovax, 2ndGen multivalent SARS-CoV-2 vaccine candidate” (Summit). Rumble. https://web.archive.org/web/20230208073041/https://rumble.com/v28ntb2-sep-21-2021-robert-malone-relcovax-2ndgen-multivalent-sars-cov-2-vaccine-ca.html
- ↑ Campbell, N. (2021, December 31). Here’s What Got MRNA Inventor Robert Malone Banned From Twitter. Vision Times. http://archive.today/2022.01.01-005103/https://www.visiontimes.com/2021/12/31/robert-malone-twitter-ban-pfizer-clinical-trial.html
- ↑ https://www.dailyangle.com/articles/dr-robert-malone-spends-3-hours-with-joe-rogan-after-twitter-ban
- ↑ https://odysee.com/@Hartemeester:0/joe-rogan-interviews-dr.robert-malone-joe-rogan-podcast:9
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/ru5ii7/joe_rogan_and_dr_robert_malone_md_interview/ saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://nehls.house.gov/posts/joe-rogan-experience-1757-dr-robert-malone-md-full-transcript saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ a b c https://coercioncode.com/2021/07/11/dr-robert-malone-mrna-vaccine-inventor-censored/
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?search=Robert+W.+Malone&title=Special%3ASearch&go=Go&ns0=1
- ↑ https://archive.is/ZjkDA
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20210720190624/https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Malone
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20210720190455/https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Malone
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20210720190629/https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Malone
- ↑ https://support.substack.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037462772-If-I-edit-a-post-after-emailing-it-to-my-subscribers-will-the-updated-post-be-emailed-to-them-again- saved at Archive.org
- ↑ https://www.americaoutloud.com/stop-citing-the-themis-report-its-hot-garbage/
- ↑ https://breggin.com/article-detail/post_detail/Desmet-credits-Malone-for-adding-psychosis-to-the-term-mass-formation
- ↑ https://breggin.com/article-detail/post_detail/Dr-Robert-Malone-Attacks-and-Maligns-Leading-Freedom-Fighters saved at Archive.org saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20221003101724/https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/power-and-strategy-of-false-narratives saved at Archive.is
- ↑ http://archive.today/2023.01.03-222105/https://www.ecosia.org/search?method=index&q=site:rwmalonemd.substack.com%20overpriced%20vitamins
- ↑ http://archive.today/2023.01.03-223237/https://duckduckgo.com/?q=site:rwmalonemd.substack.com+overpriced+vitamins&ia=web
- ↑ http://archive.today/2023.01.03-223941/https://metager.de/meta/meta.ger3?eingabe=site:rwmalonemd.substack.com+overpriced+vitamins&focus=web
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20230103224157/https://metager.de/meta/meta.ger3?eingabe=site:rwmalonemd.substack.com+overpriced+vitamins&focus=web
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20230106042645/https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/power-and-strategy-of-false-narratives saved at Archive.is
- ↑ a b https://www.americaoutloud.com/robert-malone-sues-the-breggins-for-25-million/ saved at Archive.org
- ↑ "Yes I called him, and yes I hung up when I could tell he had no interest in a productive discussion." - https://web.archive.org/web/20220906150415/https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/well-being-stoking-rage saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20230107024454/https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/well-being-stoking-rage saved at Archive.is
- ↑ https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/power-and-strategy-of-false-narratives