Jared Corey Kushner|
10 January 1981
Livingston, New Jersey, U.S.
|Alma mater||Harvard University, New York University|
• Charles Kushner|
• Seryl Stadtmauer
• Joshua Kushner|
• Murray Kushner
Jared Kushner is a real estate mogul in his own right who, like Trump, runs a company Kushner Properties founded by his father, Charles Kushner. His influence extends to the news media: he owns The New York Observer. And his family’s wealth rivals that of the Trump clan, which he joined in 2009 when he married Ivanka Trump.
Jared Kushner has already figured prominently in the tumultuous start to Donald Trump's transition to become 45th President of the United States in January 2017. He was involved in the effort to oust Governor Chris Christie of New Jersey, who as a federal prosecutor jailed Kushner’s father, Charles B. Kushner, more than a decade ago. Trump officials have systematically fired those Christie had selected for the effort. Transition officials have rejected claims that Kushner was involved in a payback effort and pointed to Christie’s troubles after two aides were convicted in the George Washington Bridge traffic scandal in New Jersey.
Does Jared Kushner work for Mossad? Is he as influential as many think? Is Mossad de facto running American foreign policy? Is Kushner behind the Tomahawk attacks on Syria? This might sound like a soap opera but unfortunately it might also happen to be true. Who benefited from the Tomahawk attacks? Israel/ISIS. The attacks were on an airbase responsible for knocking an Israeli plane out of the sky. The airbase is also a thorn in the side for ISIS (Israeli Secret Intelligence Service). It is such a thorn in the side that ISIS launched an attack timed to coincide with the Tomahawk attack. Coincidence? Probably not. Israel could also be behind the gas attack. This is by no means improbable; it is right now impossible to know for sure. The soap opera of the Trump presidency continues...
|Document:Meet Team Trump||Article||12 November 2016||James Corbett||Trump supporters: Will you rally around the party flag as a new crew of neocons and banksters and establishment insiders step into their pre-ordained roles?|
- "Meet Trump's new power behind the throne - his son-in-law. Ivanka's husband Jared Kushner is now a key adviser and helped write latest attack on the Clintons". DailyMail.co.uk. Associated Press. 9 June 2016. Retrieved 30 September 2016.
- Agovino, Theresa (September 13, 2011). "Private equity outfit signs on at 666 Fifth". Crain's New York Business. Retrieved October 21, 2011.
- Piore, Adam (October 22, 2007). "Behind the record deal for 666 Fifth Avenue". The Real Deal. Korangy Publishing Inc. Retrieved September 30, 2016.
- Stokols, Eli (July 15, 2016). "With Pence, Trump plays to win". Politico. Retrieved September 30, 2016.
- "Donald Trump’s Son-in-Law, Jared Kushner, Tests Legal Path to White House Job"
- "Does Jared Kushner work for Mossad?"
- "RAW TALK WITH EX CIA ROBERT DAVID STEELE"