Forum on Information & Democracy
|Forum on Information & Democracy|
|The Forum on Information & Democracy is an Orwellian named group to where the intention is exactly the opposite, massive censorship.|
The Forum on Information & Democracy is an Orwellian named group to where the intention is exactly the opposite. To end "informational chaos" it is preparing an international treaty for online censorship, by affirming "the link between freedom of opinion and factual truths", as defined by government and corporate fact checkers.
International Declaration on Information & Democracy.
Published in November 2018, the Declaration:
- Justifies the needed obligations imposed on the entities that shape this “common good of humankind”.
- Affirms the link between freedom of opinion and factual truths.
- Enshrines the right to reliable information as a constituent of the right to freedom of opinion.
- Requires the promotion of “reliable information”.
- Requires the promotion of pluralism and serendipity in the algorithmic curation.
- Justifies the transparency requirements to which entities that shape the globalized space should abide.
- Enshrines the principle of individual responsibility of participants in the public debate.
- Enshrines the social function of journalism as “trusted third party”.
- Affirms that the function of journalism within societies strengthens the protection and independence of journalists.
- Calls for the creation of an international group of information experts.
|This is a page stub. Please add to it.|