|Interest of||Jacques Attali, Peter Singer|
|The practice of intentionally ending life, may be a government policy more than people are aware of.|
Euthanasia is the practice of intentionally ending life, nominally to end pain and suffering.
Euthanasia is categorized in different ways, which include voluntary, non-voluntary, or involuntary:
- Voluntary euthanasia is legal in a growing number of countries.
- Assisted suicide, also known as assisted dying or medical aid in dying, is suicide undertaken with the aid of another person.
- Non-voluntary euthanasia (patient's consent unavailable) is legal in some countries under certain limited conditions, in both active and passive forms.
- Involuntary euthanasia (without asking consent or against the patient's will) is illegal in all countries and is usually considered murder.
Spiked Online reported on the ‘advance directive implant’ (ADI) in July 2021. An implant that automatically triggers the release of a lethal drug at some stage after the onset of dementia. Once initiated, like a timer, it would begin ticking down towards zero.
Involuntary euthanasia and COVID-19
- Full article: COVID-19/Euthanasia
- Full article: COVID-19/Euthanasia
During the COVID-19 deep event, a number of governments, either through incompetence or on purpose, implemented policies that drastically increased death numbers.
Canada adopted legislation in 2016 that allowed for euthanasia under the following conditions:
- patient must be of adult age and accessed as mentally competent
- must be suffering from a condition considered either physically or psychologically intolerable
In 2021 the law was adjusted, becoming "the world’s most liberal euthanasia law" - under which millions of Canadians would qualify. By 2022 leading mainstream publications, like Forbes, linked the circumstances under which euthanasia is performed in Canada to Nazi Germany. People who would otherwise receive assistance, like those who suffer depression, are now killed in a medical setting.
In 2020, there were 7595 reported assisted deaths up from 5,660 in 2019 and up from 4,478 in 2018; making Euthanasia a leading cause of death in Canada.
|Aktion T4||Nazi Germany euthanasia programme.|
|Human sacrifice||Doctrine or ideology driven ritual murder|
|Document:The cruelty of assisted dying||Article||18 February 2023||Kevin Yuill||A Channel 4 documentary on euthanasia in the US and Canada raises the debate of assisted dying|
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20110905055247/http://www.bbc.co.uk/ethics/euthanasia/overview/volinvol.shtml
- ↑ https://freshheadline.com/switzerland-approves-capsule-shaped-euthanasia-device-for-painless-death-in-under-one-minute/94124/
- ↑ https://www.svz.de/deutschland-welt/panorama/Selbstmord-auf-Knopfdruck-Warum-es-die-Sterbe-Kapsel-Sarco-gibt-id34619232.html?nojs=true
- ↑ https://www.rtl.de/cms/legale-sterbehilfe-in-der-schweiz-suizid-kapsel-sarco-pod-soll-ab-2022-eingesetzt-werden-4880003.html
- ↑ https://www.20min.ch/story/sicherheitsnetze-sollen-lebensmuede-retten-288807557113
- ↑ https://www.gsoa.ch/newspaper/armeewaffen-endlich-ins-zeughaus-basta/
- ↑ https://www.jenk.ch/nirgends-sonst-in-europa-begehen-so-viele-menschen-suizid-mit-schusswaffen-wie-in-der-schweiz-armeewaffen-gehoren-in-zeughaus-subito/
- ↑ https://www.spiked-online.com/2021/07/29/the-grimmest-method-yet-of-assisted-suicide/
- ↑ Joe Rogan podcast #1747 Dr. Peter A. McCullough
- ↑ https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/dr-peter-mccullough-blockbuster-interview-with-joe-rogan/
- ↑ https://www.medicaldaily.com/canada-legalizes-euthanasia-high-court-passes-assisted-suicide-law-321394
- ↑ "Physician-assisted death has been legal in Canada for adult patients who have terminal illnesses since June 2016." - https://www.factcheck.org/2017/11/no-child-euthanasia-canada/
- ↑ https://spectator.org/the-canadian-government-is-euthanizing-people-who-have-nothing-wrong-with-them/
- ↑ https://www.forbes.com/sites/gusalexiou/2022/08/15/canadas-new-euthanasia-laws-carry-upsetting-nazi-era-echoes-warns-expert/
- ↑ https://apnews.com/article/covid-science-health-toronto-7c631558a457188d2bd2b5cfd360a867
- ↑ https://aleteia.org/2022/10/13/canadian-moms-harrowing-tale-shows-the-real-dangers-of-legal-euthanasia/
- ↑ https://thebridgehead.ca/2021/03/15/canadas-new-euthanasia-law-threatens-your-loved-ones-who-suffer-from-mental-illness/
- ↑ https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/canadas-2020-euthanasia-report-almost-8000-people-died-by-lethal-injection/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2022/08/12/canada-euthanasia-disability-human-rights-mental-health/