|Suspicious website with an interest in population reduction and control. It removed some of its own content following the Covid-19 pandemic.|
Main focus: Population reduction, Military technology
Deagel.com is a website that came into focus in the 2014 - 2015 period for population reduction predictions in many (most?) countries on the planet, and very severe reductions in some countries (United States 65 million by 2025 - 2014 forecast, Germany 48 million by 2025 - 2014 forecast).
As of October 2021 it is still publishing articles about military technology; the predictions about reduced populations have been removed.
On the occurrence of the Corona pandemic, Deagel updated their disclaimer.
Predictions on population development
Archives indicate that the website started with no such forecasts in 2007. Since 2012 the Deagel list has predictions about the year 2025, before that until 2020.
Population numbers were reduced in April 2014 for the US (at which point Deagel pointed to below 200 million in 2025 already), and in 2015 for Germany for the first time significantly. A forecast for 2025 predicted a reduction from 307 to 264 million in the US. An archive of 2018 forecasts a reduction to 100 million by 2025 in the US.
The number of people that are "removed" from the population in Germany by 2025, according to the investigation of Konstantin Kirsch, almost equals the number of people that have received at least one Corona vaccination  - at the same time he points out that migration away from Germany can be a factor as well.
Wikileaks / Stratfor leak
Deagel.com was mentioned once in the 2012 Wikileaks Stratfor leak, apparently as a resource for analysis in a Stratfor report. The mention is a 2010 Deagel article about a missile (thus technical information); possibly the only source the author could find at the time on that type of missile, not looking at other information on the website. Or it has been placed there deliberately by a company that has the strongest connections to the national security apparatus, to use this kind of circumstance in psychological warfare operations against it's populations. (the later explanation would imply that the leak is not genuine, but intentional, or Stratfor was aware of access to their systems and placed some information intentionally).
- James Corbetts 2021 report on the website - BUT WHAT ABOUT DEAGEL? - QUESTIONS FOR CORBETT #080)
- Odysee - Depopulation 2025, Deagel report
Documents by Deagel
|Title||Document type||Publication date|
|Document:Deagel forecasts - explanation, thoughts and reflections||Text||26 October 2014|
|Document:Deagel forecasts - updated disclaimer September 2020||Text||25 September 2020|
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20150623115230/http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.com/2015/06/deagle-population-estimates-for-2014.html (screenshots are archived as pictures separately)
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20180910154211/http://christianobserver.net/drastic-population-reduction-per-deagel-com-demand-answers
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20211006111728/https://www.deagel.com/news
- ↑ http://www.konstantin-kirsch.de/2020/10/neuer-disclaimer-bei-deagel-com.html
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20201022222857/https://deagel.com/forecast
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20070921140529/http://www.deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx
- ↑ http://www.konstantin-kirsch.de/2017/08/was-taugen-die-prognosen-der-deagel-liste.html
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20100630110104/http://www.deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20180903063203/http://www.deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx
- ↑ https://www.konstantin-kirsch.de/2021/09/anzahl-der-geimpften-und-die-deagel-prognose.html
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20200705025806/https://elexonic.com/2020/03/25/cia-frontgroup-predicted-us-europe-would-lose-large-part-of-their-population-by-2025/
- ↑ https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/26/2655808_dprk-marko-p-.html