Centre for Social Justice Scotland Limited
|Centre for Social Justice Scotland Limited|
|Formation||2 July 2009|
|Extinction||22 January 2010|
SJS began when a private limited company called the Centre for Social Justice Scotland Limited was incorporated on 2 July 2009 with one director, Glasgow based Heather MacLeod. The name was changed to Social Justice Scotland on 13 August 2009. On 31 August 2009 the company appointed a company secretary, the Gloucestershire-based finance director Anthony Nares.
SJS began operation in August 2009. Between August 2009 and January 2010 a number of directors were appointed and then had their appointments terminated. Fiona Houston (appointed 31 August 2009, terminated, 15 December 2009); Malcolm Offord, (appointed 31 August 2009, terminated, 13 December 2009); Malcolm Scott, (appointed 31 August 2009, terminated 4 January 2010)
- Certificate of Incorporation, Companies House, 2 July 2009, documentation retrieved 10 Feb 2010
- Certificate of Incorporation on change of Name, Company No. 362115, Companies House, 27 January 2010, documentation retrieved 10 Feb 2010
- Appointment of director or secretary, 288a, Company Number SC362115, 31 August 2009, document retrieved from Companies House 1 February 2010
- Home page, Social Justice Scotland website, accessed 10 Nov 2009
- Appointment of director or secretary, 288a, Companies House, document retrieved from Companies House 1 Feb 2010. Some personal information blocked out by SpinProfiles editors.
- NM01, Notice of Change of Name by Resolution, first page, also NM01, Notice of Change of Name by Resolution, second page, company No. SC362115, Companies House, 2 July 2009, documentation retrieved 10 Feb 2010
|This is a page stub. Please add to it.|