WikiSpooks:Read This First
Anyone considering serious involvement with the WikiSpooks Project will need to be fairly comfortable with the content of this article.
Scepticism is no barrier; fundamental disagreement IS.
WikiSpooks is one of myriad reactions to glaring hypocricies in the received 'Anglo-American-Euro-NATO' world view and the behaviours of Western Nation State "Establishments" that both derive from and are harnessed to it. The project rests on the the following linked propositions:
- that both "Official narratives" and "Official Opposition narratives" are, by definition, always more-or-less in service to "The Establishment". 
- that "The Establishment" is the embodiment of REAL political power as distinct from largely illusory PARTY or FACTIONAL political power
- that the agendas of REAL power are always hidden and that the primary function of "Official Narratives" is thus to provide plausible cover for them.
- that all power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely 
- that the early 21st century end-game thrust towards a Globalised system of Government in service to Globalised Corporate Capitalism - the "New Establishment " or "New World Order" - is (by it's very aspiration to absolute power), approaching absolute corruption. 
- These propositions are axiomatic to WikiSpooks' purpose. They may be debatable but, other than using the above discussion tab, NOT here.
- Anyone in substantial disagreement with any of them should take their disagreements elsewhere. - PERIOD.
- Anyone ignoring this admonition and seeking either to debate them or post/edit articles in such a way as to purposely question or oppose them, will forfeit further site involvement in short order. The "Official narratives" of anything and everything already have vast resources dedicated to their promotion and WikiSpooks has no intention of adding to them.
It follows from the above five propositions that "The Official Narrative" of anything will ALWAYS be deceptive.
WikiSpooks main purpose
The main purpose of Wikispooks therefore, is to provide alternatives to "Official narratives", together with evidence, argument and speculation in support of those alternatives. Many of the alternatives provided will contain inaccuracies; they may even be downright false (in the manner of the masses of disinformation routinely and deliberately fostered by "The Establishment" to provide the appearance of healthy opposition). They are however provided in good faith.
In Good Faith
By "in Good faith" is meant, in furtherance of just two core axioms:
- that "Common Humanity" has absolute precedence over any and all considerations of Race, Colour, Creed or national, tribal, cultural or other membership, affiliation or loyalty.
- that the aphorism "Treat others as you expect to be treated by others" follows from a shared common humanity .
Examples of propositions axiomatic to mainstream discourse
The following are akin to latter-day articles of religious faith. They can be questioned only on pain of excommunication from mainstream discourse as mediated by the Establishment MSM.
- Economic growth is necessary for a healthy economy and society.
- Progress - as in to be 'Progressive' - is at the heart of society's endeavours (Though, in similar fashion to the Emperor's New Clothes  and because it is taken to be blindingly obvious, progress to what is left entirely to the imagination)
- Globalisation is both beneficial and necessary to 'progress'
- Globalised so-called "Free Trade" is good for the whole world and necessary for 'progress'
- The intent of Western Nation States in General and one's own country (UK, USA, Germany France etc) in particular, towards the rest of the world, is essentially benign
- That real power is wielded by 'democratically elected' governments
- That a change of 'democratically elected' government in the West is the result of meaningful choice and thus has more than superficial effect on the agendas of REAL State and Supra-State Power.
- That the primary function of Western 'democratically elected' governments is to be solitious for the best interests of their general populations ie to prosecute essentially Utilitarian  policies
- That Agencies of Western Nation States, or elements/groups controlled by them, could not possibly carry out lethal 'False-Flag' attacks against their own civilian populations. The proposition is unthinkable and constitutes an absolute taboo which is rigorously enforced by the entire MSM
- Anglo-American-NATO Military actions are always a last resort and only taken either in 'self-defence' or for the ultimate benefit of those on their receiving end.
... All of which sit somewhere between utterly absurd and patently false. There are many, many more - and yet, to effectively question ANY of them is to court serious risks - risks to one's career, position, place or, at the extremes of effectiveness of the questioning, one's life.
- About WikiSpooks
- Editorial Policy
- Registered User Undertakings
- The Problem with Wikipedia
- Site Rationale
- What this site is not
- ^ . The most succinct rendering of 'Opposition' as integral to 'Establishment' is probably that of the founder of modern Zionism Theodor Hertzl who counseled "We will lead every revolution against us". A seemingly ridiculous contradiction, but in practice a principle at the very heart of the exercise of Machiavellian Power.
- ^ . An aphorism attributed to Lord Acton in a letter to Mandell Creighton dated 1887 - more here
- ^ . The nature of the modern Corporation, as essentially psychopathic, is apposite (see this Media-Lens article), as is the necessity for psychopathy in an individual as sine-qua-non for the acquisition and exercise of power at senior Nation State level.
- ^ . The Emperor's New Clothes - Wikipedia article.
- ^ . Utilitarianism - Wikipedia article on the utilitarian political philosophy of John Stuart Mill and Jeremy Bentham