The WikiSpooks project is currently hosted in the Irish Republic and mirrored in Iceland.
Contacting WikiSpooks Authors/editors
WikiSpooks is a crowd-sourced project which means that content is authored by many people and drawn from multiple sources. If you want to contact the author(s) of a particular article or other page edit, then you should use the top 'View History' tab to see which registered user(s) have authored and/or edited it. You can then use either:
- WikiSpooks email contact facility - Accessible from the left-hand 'Toolbox' menu when viewing a user page if the user has email enabled.
- Post a message - on either the article 'Discussion' page itself, or the talk page of the relevant user page.
Contacting WikiSpooks Administration
- Regular email: email to admin[at]wikispooks.org, replacing '[at]' with '@'
- Encrypted email: email to admin[at]wikispooks.org, replacing '[at]' with '@' and encrypt it using the WikiSpooks PGP public key
- Use the 'Contact form on the Wikispooks blog here
- Anonymous Upload Form: Use the Wikispooks anonymous uploads form. This is intended to facilitate anonymous uploading of pdf and other document files but it also includes a message box which can be used for short anonymous messages without an accompanying file upload.
- PGPBoard: Post an encrypted message to PGPBoard. This is a public messaging board able to accept encrypted messages which can only be decrypted by the intended recipient. Full instructions on use of the board are available at the link.